Lene Marlin
 To Lenzone (Lene's picture)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DarKlaus

Italy
42 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2003 :  17:57:22  Show Profile  Visit DarKlaus's Homepage  Click to see DarKlaus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi... well, I was watching your site when I saw these...

Photo 19 of 24 : Image resolution 500 x 335
by lenezone

Photo 20 of 24 : Image resolution 335 x 500
by lenezone

Photo 16 of 20 : Image resolution 335 x 500
by lenezone

Photo 17 of 20 : Image resolution 500 x 335
by lenezone

Photo 18 of 20 : Image resolution 500 x 335
by lenezone

Photo 19 of 20 : Image resolution 500 x 335
by lenezone

Photo 20 of 20 : Image resolution 500 x 335
by lenezone

Well... CONGRATULATION!!!! Really really really really and really great pictures!!!
But, hey... there's something I can't understand... by Lenezone
Every picture is marked as By Lenezone... could you tell the reason why I thought they could be mine? It's strange that I've got the same pictures in my host (and that I didn't publish them before I saw them in your site). It's strange that every picture about our meeting in Milan is marked as by Lenezone while I think you weren't there.
Do you think it's right to take our works and our faces and publish them in your site without our agreement and without saying where you took them as they would be yours?
I don't say more...

edit: pictures don't work. You can find most of them here
http://community.webshots.com/album/91519480KBOfSc/1
This page is "all mine"!!!

Edited by - DarKlaus on 24 Sep 2003 19:06:53

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2003 :  19:06:42  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok lets slow down a bit huh?
For the first of all I havn't wrote "by Lene Zone" anywhere! My gallery host makes that everytime I upload a photo. As you might can see it says "by Lene zone" on all the pictures in the other gallerys! That means that they're uploaded by me NOT photographed. But if you wish I'll delete your pics from it!

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2003 :  19:09:38  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YOUR pics are gone.....

Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2003 :  19:19:04  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't worry about it, LeneZone. :)

I for one understood the thing about the host labeling every picture with "by LeneZone" by default, as I can see you have some of the pictures I've scanned as well (the signature pic, among others). That's perfectly fine, as I said, because I understood what was going on with your host.

Regrettably enough, DarKlaus didn't seem to understand it. Hey, boys, give her a break, will you. We at lene-marlin.no also "steal" pictures from time to time, but if the source is beyond doubt evident, we always try to state where they're from.

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Go to Top of Page

DarKlaus

Italy
42 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2003 :  19:27:16  Show Profile  Visit DarKlaus's Homepage  Click to see DarKlaus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
mil_45

Photo 20 of 20 : Image resolution 335 x 500

by lenezone

Mmmm... but I'll go on reading by Lenezone under all of my pictures and that makes me think people could always think you taked that pictures but if you says there isn't "by Lenezone" under them, well you should be right... perhaps I'll change my name in "DorKlaus".
Seriously, I don't want you to delete them. I'd just liked you asked me (most of all because you published them before me!!!) or you to say where you took them and their owners.
A question: I tried to download your festivalbar's video but I can't... Could you tell me if "Lenezone" appears all over the video or only on that screenshots? I won't say that it makes me think you ripped them, not you tooked them from us... let me know.
Bye

edit: of course I was posting before your second post...

Edited by - DarKlaus on 24 Sep 2003 19:40:14
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2003 :  19:40:08  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Lene zone logo only appears on the screenshots

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000