Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2003 :  20:53:06  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2565303616&category=1057&rd=1
Has anyone seen this CD? Is it real or fake? I'm intrigued.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2003 :  21:00:44  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is a fake for sure! the half of the album is tracks from Lene Marlin the other are tracks from the norwegian pop duo M2M

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2003 :  21:08:12  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lenezone

This is a fake for sure! the half of the album is tracks from Lene Marlin the other are tracks from the norwegian pop duo M2M

Never heard off M2M. Thanks for the warning.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Gaute
Fan

Norway
49 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2003 :  22:28:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
M2M is a pop duo who did pretty good in Asia, and other parts of the world. Teenage girls from Norway! If people think these girls are Lene, they really don't know what they are doing!
The CD is FAKE!

Heh...for example: wanted to see if a lot of people have downloaded Lene Nystrøm's terrible song "It's Your Duty" and when I search for it, it came up Lene MARLIN - It's your duty
Who mistakes Lene Nystrøm for Lene Marlin????! ;)

Go to Top of Page

HeartaBetta
Fan

Italy
80 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2003 :  14:07:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gaute

Heh...for example: wanted to see if a lot of people have downloaded Lene Nystrøm's terrible song "It's Your Duty" and when I search for it, it came up Lene MARLIN - It's your duty
Who mistakes Lene Nystrøm for Lene Marlin????! ;)

DarKlaus, I think you have to check this message! Lene Nystrøm has been offended!!!! RUN, HURRY!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

f1list
Fan

Israel
13 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2003 :  16:08:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to see Lene duet with Neil Finn ... they have complimenting voices I think.
Also lene with Bryan Adams , maybe one of his famous written for duet songs (like it's only love).

p.s. not to stir up the above Jewel 0304 debate - but as for me, It's a good album. I liked the old jewel way better, but she hasn't forgotten how to write songs (take fragile heart for eample). I think it's not a sellout because it's what she wanted to do. everyone falls on the face, and the good ones bounce back stronger, flat tummy and all :-)
Go to Top of Page

DarKlaus

Italy
42 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2003 :  16:28:00  Show Profile  Visit DarKlaus's Homepage  Click to see DarKlaus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HeartaBetta

DarKlaus, I think you have to check this message! Lene Nystrøm has been offended!!!! RUN, HURRY!!!!!

A little message to tell you that here I'm not yet moderator, I neither post here and I don't see where Lene Nystrom has been offended. Gaute just told that her song is terrible... are you offended by this? Me not and I can't really see where there could be an insult for Lene or not.
Please don't make yourself ridicolous to me (and not only) in this way... I thought you were intelligent (I don't think you're not able to understand what is really wrong in this forum, anyway moderators can do their job and they don't need this kind of recalls/attractions) and that you'd undesrtand what I told you last time... don't let me think I made a bad mistake (like confusing Lene Marlin with Lene Nystrom). I'm going to write you an e-mail. I don't want to fight with you and I'm not angry. Anyway I don't think I'll come to this topic again so please don't answer to this message (I wouldn't read). You'll answer later to my mail...
Bye.

Edited by - DarKlaus on 19 Oct 2003 16:38:26
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2003 :  20:16:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Asia versions ok... but this is swedish. Could it be a fake? I won't believe it, but I've never seen it before!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2568741097&category=43634

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 30 Oct 2003 20:23:55
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2003 :  22:03:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Asia versions ok... but this is swedish. Could it be a fake? I won't believe it, but I've never seen it before!!

Hey, I've got a copy of that one. I found it in a little CD-store in Stockholm that sells mostley used CDs and promos. It's titeled "Preorder", but in swedish. On the back there are alot of info about what kind of artists she's like and the promotionplans for sweden. Dosen't look fake to me!

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2003 :  19:04:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, a pre-ordained cd! Thank you!!

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2003 :  20:59:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're welcome! Glad I could help.

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  21:30:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tarnim, there's no more way to find that cd in Swedish stores, right? Perhaps where you found it, but I think it was a lot of time ago.
If you find some new promos different from the European ones, let me know please.

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  12:35:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, sorry. And it wasn't even in a regular store i found it. And where I found it they just had one copy of it. It's not something that has been realesed at all.
I'll let you know if I find new stuff, but don't be to hopefull. I found this by pure luck.

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

chaoling
Fan

Taiwan
6 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  13:18:30  Show Profile  Send chaoling an ICQ Message  Click to see chaoling's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well,just as for the topic at the first,the CD is indeed FAKE...But i just wanna claim it's not so-called "ASIA VERSION",that's bad and insult people from asia and i also feel what a shame for ppl sell the fake cd..DECENT Lene Marlin's album in asia version still the same as European one,no more different.That's it!
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2004 :  17:03:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could you tell me if this is original? Never seen it before:
http://www.anycelebrity.com/ebay.php?ArtistLNK=+Lene+Marlin
I mean --> Lene Marlin Playing my game import New $15.40

Edited by - Marko on 01 Feb 2004 17:05:23
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2004 :  20:48:05  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Could you tell me if this is original? Never seen it before:
http://www.anycelebrity.com/ebay.php?ArtistLNK=+Lene+Marlin
I mean --> Lene Marlin Playing my game import New $15.40

I think this is authentic: http://www.solcd.net/regalbum_l.html

--
Just the way we are
Falling down