Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  19:12:37  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Thank you Merry.
Why then don't delete the songs too? And why not Lene at all? If she isn't known as a singer, she's still less known as a person. Don't U think?

They are searching for people to moderate every poll. Now there is only one poll beeing moderated. Personally I find this moderator to be an asshole. He's a big Jamai-fan (that's the winner of the Dutch edition of Popidol). Actually, I don't have a high opinion about Nationaleopinie. Having read the forum, there aren't many people there I really like. Rather different from this forum.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  19:19:41  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

Well, maybe so, but i still find it saddening that she isn't given the credit of being talented. Her talent is unsurpassable, and comes from deep within... not from flesh and bones, but from deep inside her heart, her core...

I've stopped voting on sites like nationaleopinie. They don't seem to have much use. I rather vote on charts that have some benefit, like charts that will give Lene more airtime on the radio or where she can actually win an award or something. In that way we can really show others how talented she really is.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

vikingo
Fan

3 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  23:37:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Where we can help Lene Marlin is for the Nordic Music Awards 2004. We must support Lene Marlin to win the Nordic Music Awards 2004.

She is nominated in two categories. All of the fans living in Norway Sweden and Denmark can vote in the category: Beste Nordiske Artist by usin SMs or phone.

All norwegian fans can also vote for her to win the Beste Norske Artist..
Check out:

www.Nordicmusicawards.dk
www.nordicmusicaward.se
www.nordicmusicawards.no

There is a rumour that she will be going to the awardshow on the 21 st of October and the 23rd of October in Oslo Spektrum, to be broadcast on TV2 N, TV4 S and TV2 DK.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  11:41:28  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks 2 my school i can only get online once a week...(Not really I get online when nobodys there to stop me)
so I'll do my voting as much as possible...
& P.S Helios: I actually like/respect Amy Lee...She did good in the Fallen Album & I find some things she has in common with Lene...

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  12:48:12  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vikingo

Where we can help Lene Marlin is for the Nordic Music Awards 2004. We must support Lene Marlin to win the Nordic Music Awards 2004.

She is nominated in two categories. All of the fans living in Norway Sweden and Denmark can vote in the category: Beste Nordiske Artist by usin SMs or phone.

All norwegian fans can also vote for her to win the Beste Norske Artist..
Check out:

www.Nordicmusicawards.dk

I can only find her once on this site. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, the numbers are probably Danish. If one sents SMS's to those numbers one should use the international number for Denmark (+45) rather than Norway. Correct me if I'm wrong.
quote:
www.nordicmusicaward.se

This site is down at the moment.
quote:
www.nordicmusicawards.no

Here you can vote twice for Lene.
quote:
There is a rumour that she will be going to the awardshow on the 21 st of October and the 23rd of October in Oslo Spektrum, to be broadcast on TV2 N, TV4 S and TV2 DK.

Well, if we're going to vote as much as usual, she can't lose.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  20:05:21  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You mean... for different sites, you have to send to different numbers? I'm confused... isn't it the same award show? Why three different places?

quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc

Well, if we're going to vote as much as usual, she can't lose.

I feel so good now. I'm going to get voting, a lot... and probably use up all my credit in the process. But what's more worth it than Lene?

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  20:47:10  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

You mean... for different sites, you have to send to different numbers? I'm confused... isn't it the same award show? Why three different places?
[...]

That's how I understand things: there are three sites: one for Norwegians, one for Danish and one for Swedish voters. They are a little different. The big difference are the numbers where you can sent SMS to vote. It's a Scandinavian show, not a Norwegian show (I think). Only Finland doesn't participate.

Edit: Nordic is an other word for Scandinavian.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 29 Sep 2004 07:59:06
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  11:12:03  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So... even if i send it to all different numbers, i'll be voting for the same person on the same award show? So i can just send my SMSs to one number, and i won't be losing out on any awards, right? I'll edit if you can't understand me...

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  13:47:17  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

So... even if i send it to all different numbers, i'll be voting for the same person on the same award show? So i can just send my SMSs to one number, and i won't be losing out on any awards, right? I'll edit if you can't understand me...

Indeed, one number will do the trick. No need to use the other numbers.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  15:07:46  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Right, thanks.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000