Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Lene Marlin
 Lene Marlin in love
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

salvo.p
Fan

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  21:36:13  Show Profile  Visit salvo.p's Homepage  Click to see salvo.p's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sembra che Lene si sia di nuovo innamorata.
Ecco il link:
http://www.lene-marlin.no/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=332&Itemid=1

Lene Marlin in love:
Caught the tune with director
(Published by Elisabeth Norheim of Her&Nå, Issue 52, 28.12.05)

Happy in the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve! Lene Marlin apparently has found the tune with producer Hallgrim Haug, who has been directing several of her music videos.

Lene Marlin (25) has caught the tune with the producer Hallgrim Haug (30). The two met when Haug was directing the pop star's two latest music videos, 'Still Here' and 'What If'. The 30-year-old was also directing the video for the song 'Venn', which got recorded for the support of the Tsunami victims in Asia. This song was written by Lene Marlin and Espen Lind.

Hallgrim Haug is a up-and-coming music video producer. Besides Lene Marlin, he has been working with stars like Morten Harket, Span, and Split Image. He also got a lot of attention for his loud energy during the recording of the 'Heia Tufte' video this autumn.

Last year, Hallgrim Haug was working as a producer for '71 degree North' on TVNorge. There he met the show's host Elin Tvedt, whom he got involved in a relationship with. However, the couple broke up after only several months, and he has thus now found the tune with another celebrity woman.

- Hallgrim has been dating Lene for a few weeks, friends say to Her&Nå. The couple has also been observed out on town several times the latter time.

Lene Marlin has not responded to Her&Nå's request concerning the relationship. Hallgrim Haug is also short on words, but does admit to Her&Nå that he has indeed been in touch with Lene.

Lene è tornata...

RereChan
Fan

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  21:57:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...Sarebbe meglio se aspettasse di conoscere tutti gli uomini del mondo prima di scegliere....

But hey you can't see me,you don't sense my stay;I shouldn't have waited,and now She's up there,sings like an angel,and where the angels sing,nothing but light that comes into sight;a mirror of ourself sure make us weird,so I see right through you;what do you think of me now?I pass by,don't dare to stop.She's walking there alone,not a doubt in her mind,the pain was almost more than I could bear,will never know,just wonder why;I needed the laughs,I needed you tonight,you weren't there,distant far away;I'm sorry,it's just too late,I didn't think we'd come this far;tell me I'm wrong,please come and find me my love;I fight against the hours.Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside?Hurts inside,no scars to show;tell me what you saw,if I got scared I don't know.How would it be?I'm sorry that I could not be as perfect as you wanted me;and I was waiting patiently,never to know,never to know;If I had a choice..I thought I did everything right;her eyes are closed;the candle wouldn't stop burning,do you want the real story?If I said I love you,what would you do?
Go to Top of Page

Pegasus_TDCi
Staff

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  22:01:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dei presunti amori o relazioni di Lene di cui pronatmente la stampa locale ci aggiorna se ne parlava in questo topic, bello sostanzioso:

http://www.lene.it/it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4304

Si potrebbe continuare lì

The present like I've never seen it before...

Edited by - Pegasus_TDCi on 03/01/2006 23:00:41
Go to Top of Page

°Aredhel °
Fan

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  22:51:51  Show Profile  Visit °Aredhel °'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
ragazzi....io non soniente sulla vita amorosa di Lene.....non ho mia visto nemmeno una foto di questo Stian....nemmeno di Andreas...qualcuno le ha?
mmm e chi sarebbe questo 30enne???

Edited by - °Aredhel ° on 03/01/2006 23:01:51
Go to Top of Page

Cdnayer
Fan

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  00:13:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mi sa che ancora è banderuola... Sventola pure la bandiera Italiana che ce ne sono di bei picciotti
Ma poi c'era quel DJ... Mi sa che non mixava bene...

"Commento assolutamente ironico!"

Lene per me è una dea, ma intesa non senza difetti, ma come un essere meraviglioso, come se fosse una cosa che sia venuta da non so dove, perchè mi sforzo a capire "ma è possibile che esista un essere umano così?"

Edited by - Cdnayer on 04/01/2006 00:18:30
Go to Top of Page

riccardino
Fan

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  11:19:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
E' giovane, lasciamo che si innamori di chi gli pare.
Go to Top of Page

Elena92
Fan

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  18:16:09  Show Profile  Visit Elena92's Homepage  Click to see Elena92's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nn è il dj di Bodo ACC...ora nn posso + torturare domle cn le storie del dj d Bodo!! cmq sn felice x Lene!!

VOTARE LENE PLEASE!!
"O great spirit, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference." Cherokee indian prayer
Go to Top of Page

RereChan
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  00:37:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elena92

cmq sn felice x Lene!!

Io mica tanto... comunque se era vero che cercava uno particolare doveva conoscere il sottoscritto... uffa
P.S.: bella immagine Elena,che e'?

But hey you can't see me,you don't sense my stay;I shouldn't have waited,and now She's up there,sings like an angel,and where the angels sing,nothing but light that comes into sight;a mirror of ourself sure make us weird,so I see right through you;what do you think of me now?I pass by,don't dare to stop.She's walking there alone,not a doubt in her mind,the pain was almost more than I could bear,will never know,just wonder why;I needed the laughs,I needed you tonight,you weren't there,distant far away;I'm sorry,it's just too late,I didn't think we'd come this far;tell me I'm wrong,please come and find me my love;I fight against the hours.Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside?Hurts inside,no scars to show;tell me what you saw,if I got scared I don't know.How would it be?I'm sorry that I could not be as perfect as you wanted me;and I was waiting patiently,never to know,never to know;If I had a choice..I thought I did everything right;her eyes are closed;the candle wouldn't stop burning,do you want the real story?If I said I love you,what would you do?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.14 sec. Snitz Forums 2000