Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Another Day available in the UK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
adamqaisar Posted - 08 Sep 2003 : 18:35:54
As you all know you can probably pre order another day from stores in the UK, untill i found this little gem in my e-mail inbox... go to http://www.101cd.com/search/artistall.asp?artist=LENE%20MARLIN they are selling another day and the DVD version for one hell of a cheap price and you can pre order it and get it on day of release! no waiting for it to arrive! :D:D:D:D:D

These aren't mere lyrics to a song that Lene writes, they are the only way an amazingly talented girl can tell us how she feels and can cause an amazing emotional ride while listening to her. Be it a song about love, tragedy, death or anything else quite simply there is no comparison to Lene
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tef Johs Posted - 08 Sep 2003 : 22:12:05
Notice that the official lyrics for "You weren't there" corrects the text that's been floating around for weeks now, like in these passages:
---
And there were congratulation calls
As the years before, not ever one from you
---
- the latter line - the old line read "as it used to be for" (which, btw, didn't make any sense anyway).

And this passage:
---
Cannot turn back time, a wish yet to come true
They're making up these stories about you
---
- The first line - the old line read "you wish that to come true", which was not bad, but...) :)

Glad we got that sorted out.

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.
Meriadoc Posted - 08 Sep 2003 : 19:09:24
I've found several sites where it's possible to pre-order 'Another Day'. Only at Amazon it's possible to pre-order 'You Weren't There'.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Tef Johs Posted - 08 Sep 2003 : 18:46:27
I agree, adam...

I've just read all the lyrics, and my God...the "My Love" lyrics are something of the more beautiful things I've ever read. And "Story", of course. How does she do it?

Anyway, for more moving moments, please take time to read the latest news postings over at www.lene-marlin.no

What a day...

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000