Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Release date in New Zealand

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Shane Posted - 18 Sep 2003 : 09:59:25
For anyone who is interested, the release date for the new album in NZ is 6th October, for the CD and DVD versions. "You Weren't There" will be a radio only single only in NZ and won't be for sale. It is playing on NZ radio now but I haven't heard it yet. This information I got by calling her record company in NZ, Virgin.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sean Posted - 28 Oct 2003 : 11:09:35
Is it out in NZ yet? Did you guys get the DVD version? The Aussie version doesn't have the DVD. I haven't bought it yet, but maybe will buy the NZ version if it has DVD. Could you reply and let me know? Also, what are the addresses of some good NZ online music stores?

Delta Goodrem: Talented Australian singer/songwriter
www.DeltaGoodrem.com
Shane Posted - 07 Oct 2003 : 12:50:43
Unfortunately the release has been delayed for a couple of weeks, according to Virgin. On the 6th of October, the release date originally planned, I went from shop to shop looking for the album. When I had tried all the stores in my city, I went back to a few to ask why they didn't have it. They didn't know when it was coming out, so I called Virgin in New Zealand.
Zuzzy Posted - 18 Sep 2003 : 12:22:11
Thanks so much, Shane!

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000