Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Lene Marlin on this forum...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jama Posted - 26 Sep 2003 : 02:07:24
Maybe... one day... Lene will go here to post a message... it could be a wonderfull gift... Lene we are here waiting for you...
byeeeeeeeee jama

SoMeTiMeS I FeeL LiKe a DraGoN...

which type is a free choice.... JAMA LOVE&PEACE
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jama Posted - 16 Oct 2003 : 01:10:27
I think she came here smetimes... she had to be almost a bit curious... anyway a day she will comes here to subscribe herself to our forum ... I know it!!!! eheh

haooo jama

SoMeTiMeS I FeeL LiKe a DraGoN...

which type is a free choice.... JAMA LOVE&PEACE
Adachic Posted - 15 Oct 2003 : 01:01:59
Lene probably doesn't even have much time to get on a computer these days! She's so busy with her new album.
HeartaBetta Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 13:16:51
quote:
Originally posted by Tarnim

Then everyone here would be sitting in front of our computeres every night and we wouldn't get any slepp!

-----

You are right, too! But one night when nobody knows she is on this forum. Oh, there are no solutions in order not to make people run after Lene...
Tarnim Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 12:29:24
Then everyone here would be sitting in front of our computeres every night and we wouldn't get any slepp!

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
HeartaBetta Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 12:25:59
quote:
Originally posted by jebskulker

Maybe she's too shy to post on a forum where everyone's talking about her.
She might think that everyone will rush to reply to her. Then again she might not have the time to come here, or she might not have access to the net.

Personally I would just be pleased to see her post here once or twice to see what she has to say :) I think it would make us feel closer to her as a person and more than just a person whose work we admire.

Yes, I guess that if Lene entered this forum, a crowd of questions would be asked to her, and she would be like choked by all our questions. But, anyway, she could enter this forum at night, answer our questions and then in the daytime, when we come in this forum, we find all our questions answered by Lene! It would be the GREATEST surprise!
HeartaBetta Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 12:20:27
quote:
Originally posted by Darksky

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**

I have found many times this sentence ( I think it's in Norwegian, am I right? ) in this forum...could you explain me its meaning, please?
jebskulker Posted - 11 Oct 2003 : 16:14:19
Maybe she's too shy to post on a forum where everyone's talking about her.
She might think that everyone will rush to reply to her. Then again she might not have the time to come here, or she might not have access to the net.

Personally I would just be pleased to see her post here once or twice to see what she has to say :) I think it would make us feel closer to her as a person and more than just a person whose work we admire.
Darksky Posted - 11 Oct 2003 : 00:17:50
well...Hey Lenok!! (nice nick isnt it? lol)
SHOW UP GIRL!!! hehe! C'mon...You know you want to post something...you know you want it! you know it! YOU KNOW IT! ok! now I'm becoming psycho! Lol! Don't wanna scared you people! Im just freaking! hehe!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Ryu Posted - 10 Oct 2003 : 19:49:31
I think it is possible, but very far.

One word:
HOPE!

Ryu.

http://danko156.tripod.com
danilo_ruffo@yahoo.it
HeartaBetta Posted - 09 Oct 2003 : 14:54:41
It would be just great if Lene visited this forum sometimes and it would be also WONDERFUL if she wrote something sometimes. But she doesn't ever post anything....UFFFFFFFFF!!!!!
LENE, WAKY, WAKY!!!!!! We are all waiting for you!!! Everybody is here in order to discuss and increase their knowledges about you!!! Please, be heard....
Pellissier Posted - 28 Sep 2003 : 11:41:28
Eheh, well Lene , have a nice stay in this wonderful site that was born just for you, your greatness and your brightness Thank u so much for all what you did, do, and will do. You're the number one and will forever be Oh, i was forgetting, i saw the dedication you sent us. So lovely

Lene, always with me..

--
Another day goes by
Will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good
Made me smile
Tarnim Posted - 28 Sep 2003 : 11:05:12
This will be a historical post for me. With this post I'll get my second star! Hello little star! (yes I know I'm a total dork )

Anyway, too mark the occation I changed my signuture to a Lenequote. Much better actually! Something we all could think about when we fell sad and unloved.

I see all the faces, tears and embraces. Wish you could be here to see it too.
Tarnim Posted - 28 Sep 2003 : 10:52:16
Well if she is then hello Lene. I wish all the best to ya! Your new album is simply fantastic!!! Thank you for creating such beutiful music!!! You have no idéa how much it has meant to mee.

"We have been called naive as if it were a dirty word
We have been called innocent as though with shame our cheeks should burn"
- Jewel Kilcher, "We Have Been Called"
Violet sky Posted - 28 Sep 2003 : 10:39:34
I don't think she's posting...
But she's probably lurking around, reading all our praise

Hello Lene!

_________

In the arms of the angel
Far away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here
Tarnim Posted - 28 Sep 2003 : 10:24:53
Well I just know that if I had a webb-page deticated to me, I would be on it. If not in open, so atleast under a pseudonym. So mabye one of us are her?

Worth thinking about...

"We have been called naive as if it were a dirty word
We have been called innocent as though with shame our cheeks should burn"
- Jewel Kilcher, "We Have Been Called"

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000