Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Lene on Upnorth

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tarnim Posted - 28 Sep 2003 : 10:29:11
I don't know if anyone here is intrested in this, but if you are Lene is a challanger on MTV:s upnorth-chart this week. You can go to mtve.com/upnorth if you wanna vote for her.
She's gonna need alot of votes to get to the no.1 spot since the two upnorth-favorites Outlandish and the Rasmus are constantlie keeping the two highest places.

"We have been called naive as if it were a dirty word
We have been called innocent as though with shame our cheeks should burn"
- Jewel Kilcher, "We Have Been Called"
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tarnim Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 11:33:49
She's back at number two again! Outlandish is hoding on to that fist place. Her chartposition has been 2-3-2 this far. A good start for sure, but a number one place would be nice.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Gaute Posted - 15 Oct 2003 : 18:40:17
You should be ashamed!!
Nystrøm's "It's your duty (to shake that booty)" makes me ashamed of being from norway!!

blæææææ.....
HIT Posted - 14 Oct 2003 : 22:51:48
well, i downloaded "it's your duty" recently.
i really feel ashamed *joking*

"It is only within the context of having properly developed your mind that you will be able to truly enjoy the achievement of your material values, including that of a more muscular body." ---- Mike Mentzer

Gaute Posted - 13 Oct 2003 : 22:03:32
Aqua-Lene has maybe done it well on the upnorth-chart..but not any were else! Her album sold like a couple thousands...nobody wanted her album....get a hint???!!!!
HIT Posted - 13 Oct 2003 : 15:36:54
quote:
By the way, Lene Nystrom is one of the most pathetic people in the music industry (and that's up against some pretty though competition!). She really gives the word "sell-out" a new dimension. Whether it's enhancing her breasts, claiming she's had Lesbian sex or posing naked for men's magazines - this woman is willing to do anything just to get her name mentioned. I'm sure she gets an instant orgasm everytime she sees her face in a gossip mag.

i don't know much about Lene Nystrøm but i guess you're right, some people are really pathetic. but that's show business, has always been so and will always be. as long as "our" lene doesn't get used to this behaviour we might as well don't give a sh** about it

maybe playboy is gonna make an offer to lene marlin too but as any other "real" artist i suppose she would turn that down immediately

"It is only within the context of having properly developed your mind that you will be able to truly enjoy the achievement of your material values, including that of a more muscular body." ---- Mike Mentzer

Geno Posted - 13 Oct 2003 : 13:57:39
Actually, it kinda pisses me off that they she uses Lene as her artist name (I'm now referring to the slutty one). I'm sure there are some teenagers out there capable of confusing the two.

Yeah, I'm just waiting for it, some VJ asking our Lene whether she has accepted the offer from Playboy.

There are plenty of other names Lene Nystrøm could have chosen: Slut, Aqua-slut, the Artist Formerly Known as Aqua-Lene. Anything but LENE. There is only ONE Lene!!!!!

By the way, Lene Nystrom is one of the most pathetic people in the music industry (and that's up against some pretty though competition!). She really gives the word "sell-out" a new dimension. Whether it's enhancing her breasts, claiming she's had Lesbian sex or posing naked for men's magazines - this woman is willing to do anything just to get her name mentioned. I'm sure she gets an instant orgasm everytime she sees her face in a gossip mag.

quote:
It sounded exactly as when Agiulera denied that Geine In a Bottle was about sex.

I see your point. There is one difference though, Genie in a bottle was actually a reasonably good pop song (if you take it for what it is).
Tarnim Posted - 13 Oct 2003 : 10:12:09
Yes the other Lene... Did you hear when she talked about her song and almost said it was a feministic song and that the mening was that everyone should be happy with how they they look? Get real girl! It sounded exactly as when Agiulera denied that Geine In a Bottle was about sex.
The day slutty Lene gets a higher place then our Lene will be a sad day.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
HIT Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 23:03:06
one place higher than the slutty lene

Gaute Posted - 10 Oct 2003 : 14:34:34
Lene is now on a 3rd place on the chart...but i think that's actually good! her challangers is good as well.....
Tarnim Posted - 04 Oct 2003 : 16:42:43
quote:
Originally posted by Gaute

and you know, it's possible to like other artists then Lene Marlin!

Yeah, but the time used voting for those artist could have been used to vote for Lene. Who knows, mabey that would have given her the first position? It's simply a question of priority. I like alot of other artists on the chart like The Ravonets and The Lost Patrol. But as long as Lene is on the chart I'm gonna save all my voting time for her!

-----
I see all the faces, tears and embraces. Wish you could be here to see it too.
Tarnim Posted - 03 Oct 2003 : 12:22:16
Just saw on the site that Lene made it all the way to the NUMBER 2 SPOT. This is very good for a challanger on the chart! (although I was hoping for here to go straight to number one) She bet The Rasmus who are HUGE Upnorth favourites and they've been on the first or second place since they first entered the chart.

-----
Gaute Posted - 29 Sep 2003 : 18:04:43
Hmmm...??

Laze and Da dons isn't on the upper part?!!

and you know, it's possible to like other artists then Lene Marlin!
Tarnim Posted - 29 Sep 2003 : 09:19:50
WHAT? Don't vote for any1 else! Especily not for any1 in the upperpart of the chart!

-----
Gaute Posted - 28 Sep 2003 : 12:21:54
yeah....go to www.mtve.com/upnorth and vote!
Vote also for D.A d.o.n.s. and Laze!!

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000