Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 tonight i'll meet Lene :-))))))

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
olympien Posted - 01 Oct 2003 : 18:09:40
tonight i'll go to the Lene's showcase in Paris ! it would be great thanks Margot,thanks rtl2 and virgin and thanks Lene !!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Freek Posted - 06 Oct 2003 : 23:55:19
LOL
Cool picture! But who is Lene? ;)
simone Posted - 06 Oct 2003 : 23:47:49
wooow u r lucky! buuhuuh mee to wanna see Lene live!!
Tarnim Posted - 04 Oct 2003 : 16:36:09
What a great story. I can just imagine the felling. you lucky bastard!

Marko, is that picture of your's just a way of showing of?

BuHu! I wanna see Lene live too!!!

-----
I see all the faces, tears and embraces. Wish you could be here to see it too.
olympien Posted - 03 Oct 2003 : 13:34:38
yeah Tef Johs it's the same song !
and ok to put some of my photos on the web,just wait to have it,probably next week
mka Posted - 02 Oct 2003 : 19:36:21
Whoa!! Great story! Can you please put some of your photos on the web, I think there must be some nice pics out of the >200 you took. ;)

-m
adamqaisar Posted - 02 Oct 2003 : 18:41:58
/me is filled with so much envy, I mean to have Lene smile at you... WOW!

Pellissier Posted - 02 Oct 2003 : 18:07:55
Holy Lord, that is what i properly would call an amazing experience. Well, your's a good reportage and I admit as it makes feel me really envious, despite my being italian, i couldn't take the chance to meet her when she came here.
Anyway, this is to give impression about your report (that indeed is really well made Sure i'd have been too excited to do same ), you were really luck to stay so near Lene, and above all, she had smiled at you, so great. Noticeable as we had a confirm of the fact that the song she's revealing to the crowd right now will be placed on 3rd album, this makes me think that album isn't planned too far, after all.
About her kindness, availability and all related stuff, i had already heard by my italian companions and sincerely i didn't doubt about that.
Well i hope i will have a similar experience, soon or late, and of course i hope everyone dreaming of this could as well be so lucky, one day

--
Another day goes by
Will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good
Made me smile
Tef Johs Posted - 02 Oct 2003 : 15:23:27
Wow, this sounded great! :)

The last song she played, have you checked lene-marlin.no's lyrics for the song she did in Oslo, and compared to see if it's the same song? We have already made a transcript for it, you can find over at www.lene-marlin.no (scroll down the newspage until Monday 29th September).

Congratulations on your meeting with Lene, it sounds like you had a blast!

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Marko Posted - 02 Oct 2003 : 15:18:01
Well, I think you'll never forget this, like we all who have seen her.
You and the norwegians were 'til now the only people lucky enough to have this mini-concert of 4 songs. You were more lucky, 'cos you sat in front of her (strange, aren't journalists always at first places?)
Yes, she really is very simpatic and available. She has class!

...cannot control this
this thing called Lene!!
olympien Posted - 02 Oct 2003 : 14:24:10
it was simply amazing ! one of the best day of my life ,an incridible night !It was like in a dream but it was the reality !

The showcase was at the China club near bastille and the opéra.We had appointment at 8'oclock at this smart bar.So we (other fans and journalists) entered in the club ,and like a good fan I was entered in first position to have the best place,and I take the best place : just in front of the scene at 80 cm of the scene.just in front of Lene's micro.the scene looks like at the studio where she recorded her album
Before the show we took a cocktail.it was a very cool cocktail but maybe a too long cocktail 'cause Lene was late ! lol
Then musicians entered in the place ,there were Makoto Sakumoto (drummer) ,Jesper Matasson (bass guitar) and 2 guitarist. Ger Mc donnell was also here ! and the pression rise ,incrised a lot :just few minutes and Lene will come ().
A guy ,a member of virgin staff, do a little speech "Hello ,welcome ...We're here to the official realise of Lene's new album.There are journalists of all Europe for this showcase ..." between 120 journalist !! and just Behind him a little blond woman swearing a jean and a tee-shirt with tromsø write in red ...yeah soudainly Lene was here ! incridible .. she was only at 50 cm of me ....so magic ! and the show began,she said "the first song is named "Sorry" " and she started to sing.after lot of applauss she said "nice,thank you." and she said "hey welcome!..." we didn't heard the following sentence 'cause she didn't speak in her micro ! a little shy ,Lene !lol.then she said "the second song is "Hope you're happy " (yeah Lene we're happy ! lol).
during this song she watch me and she smiled to me me too of course .....so magic
at the end of the song we did a thunder of applause.very good ambiance.
then she started to sing "you weren't there". music was not the same than on the album,but it was good too.And after a new thunder of applause she said "thank you.it's finish for tonight" and she left we (my friend and me) didn't have the time to give her our letters and have an autograph or a photo with her :-(( we were a little disappointed but all the people applause and we (me and my 3 friend we called her ! and she come back !!and she said "o for a new song !this song isn't on the album but would be on the third.I wish third album will not realise in 4 years! lol". it was a very beautiful song.i'll try to have the lyrics (I record it).
and after long applause she left but just beforeI called her and give her our letters .(I was very proud ! )
but we didn't have autograph and photo with her ! We recalled Lene for a new song but she didn't come back for it.
She come back to meet us !it was amazing,incridible.I can tell you that she is vey sympatic and avaible !,we took at least 200 photos with her and she signed my DVD,my another day and my PMG !she even asked me where I've find this PMG (it's the edition with extra cd and hard-back sleeve)proud again !We also spoke with her ! and embrace her ! .......so magic.like us she was a little intimidated
25 or 30 minutes with Lene is very good,an amazing,fantastic magic moment !it's like in a dream but it was the reality !

Then she left the place.but it was a great moment ! Virgin also give us notepad with Lene on the cover and lyrics on some page! We took 5 notepad for himself ! lol
Then Makoto,the drummer,come back and we took some photo !

After,we too who left the place ,and when we come back up on the first floor and cross the club,we saw Lene again ! she was at the bar and we said to her "thak you Lene.bye" and she tell us "thank you.see you another day.nice too meet you " with a big smile
She's trully the best !!Thank you so much Lene

hope my story don't boring you.But it was so great,I want to share this with you.

p.s :sorry for my english :-)
p.s 2 :I didn't have sleep this night.too emotions !
Geno Posted - 01 Oct 2003 : 19:10:49
Congratulations. Tell us all about it tomorrow...
adamqaisar Posted - 01 Oct 2003 : 18:58:09
you are soooo lucky being able to meet her! I hope she comes to the UK.....

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000