Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Why is Lene said to be shy?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tarnim Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 10:55:55
Does anyone know this? It's bugging me that there are rumors of her being so fragial and shy! Lene is a very strong woman, and I'm sure you all agree with me. So why is media sometimes talking about here like she's not?
I mean, in a industri runned by horny greedy old men she's able to make her own thing. And she writes personal lyrics and share them with the world. How can that be an act of a shy person?
Most girls in her agee wouldn't have been able to ceep their integrity in this busniess, but Lene did. She's often missread in media to be shy compearde to other artists, just because she doesent expose her life in the same way just to earn more money. Mabey the stress of being a star got to her, but isn't that normal? I mean how many can do what she's done? And to come back again just proofs how though she is!
Lene, you are as strong as they come!

This is probarbly of little intressed to you since everyone in here probarbly agrees but I just had to get it out of my system! And who knows, maby some people who surf by and isn't that into Lene can get the right idea about her.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marko Posted - 14 Oct 2003 : 21:24:44
I do agree with you, but: 'I don't like to wear strong colours as I am very shy and I just want to hide.' <-- That is what Lene said in an English interview years ago.
By the way, if someone knows the source of that interview, please tell me. The title was "Take the bus"

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Freek Posted - 14 Oct 2003 : 00:06:36
Yes, staying on the ground is one thing I'd like to see from much more artists!

Dazzy Posted - 13 Oct 2003 : 23:03:44
Maybe it's because she's still fairly new to the music biz. Ok, She's made 2 albums and sold quite a lot - but she's still quite young and doesn't like being in the spotlight unlike a lot of artists. I personally think it's great that she's really talented, and sings like an angel - yet doesn't have a massive rock star ego.

My loss, here we go again...
HeartaBetta Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 12:02:34
It's not compulsory that a shy person must be definitely fragile and vulnerable and weak...this is my case. I'm quite shy and I'm not talkative at all, but in the same time I have a very strong character and I don't let people tease me and annoy me. I think Lene is almost like me...she's shy without any doubts, in fact she has admitted. But she can be also strong, why not?
Pellissier Posted - 12 Oct 2003 : 11:52:42
Well, Lene Marlin is the first one to having always claimed herself as a really shy and introverted person. Albeit i'm agreeing with you in thinking of her like a strong character girl, i'm not bugged by these voices and i think she wouldn't be worried too much as well.
And besides: the real strenght is inside, cannot be picked up by the ones commenting and comparing her to the others without even knowing the truth. Just avoid to listen to them and go by, Lene is simply unique and comparisons are just pointless and deserving to be skipped.

Another day goes by - Will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good - Made me smile

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000