Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Lene look alikes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gaute Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 03:50:08
Okey..i need someone elses opinion about this... for you who have seen the american action series "24" (who was sent on norwegian tv2 this year)..
Don't Lene look just like that girl Kim(berly) Bauer in that show? I thought they could be twins.....anyone seen this?
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
adamlorca Posted - 14 Dec 2003 : 23:58:46
I guess there is a lot of similarity between the three. (But I'd rather meet Lene any day!)
Marcycampa Posted - 14 Dec 2003 : 20:04:30
Mmm some kind of similarities with Elisha but Lene is very different in the way of dressing etc... Similarities with the nose, hair and the colour of eyes..nothing about smile and face shape...

With Nina...mmm better with Elisha
Ive lost my mind Posted - 14 Dec 2003 : 19:39:53
OMG! Yes!!

I have thought this for a while now - but every time I told friends about the Elisha/Lene connection, they just laughed and thought I was being stupid ;)

I started watching 24, because of the similarity of Elisha to Lene. Sunday nights on bbc2 for me were "Lene-lookalike nights" :D ;)
Gaute Posted - 14 Dec 2003 : 15:39:48
Yeah..the english version is here...but i want the one with norwegian text.... :)
They are really expensive..i got mine on my birthday... :) guess what i did the WHOLE day..LOL (before i went out to celebrate my birtday...) hehe...
Tarnim Posted - 14 Dec 2003 : 07:24:30
quote:
Originally posted by Gaute

Are you ABSOLUTLY sure you don't wanna know?.. :)

Don't tempt me...
No, I'm sure. It would spoil half the fun. My parents haden't seen 24 and bought the first season a month ago. I've said to them over and over: "whatever you do, don't watch any episodes from the second searies on TV".

quote:

Men jeg kan også glede meg til sesong 2 kommer på dvd i februar..men den blir vel enda senere i sverige? :) hehe...

Ha, I've already seen it in a store. But I think it was imported because it costed ALOT, more than I could aford anyway.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Tarnim Posted - 14 Dec 2003 : 07:16:02
Don't know... Nina is taler and skinier. And now when she has long black hair I don't se any similarites at all. I it was probarbly all in the hair.

-----
don't be afraid
Gaute Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 23:35:47
Noo....i don't think this..at all...sorry, just my opinion..
mka Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 23:02:41
quote:
Originally posted by Dazzy
...does anyone else think that the new slightly older, more mature and dare I say it "sexier" Lene looks a bit like the girl from The Cardigans?

Nina Persson. Yes, that's the first thing I thought when I saw the cover of AD for the first time. Especially the dark makeup around Lene's eyes like pictured in the Corbijn photos reminds me of Nina.

-m

[edit] Tonight I didn't feel sleepy at all so I made these two comparisons. I think there's certain resemblance, but you be the judge.

Dazzy Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 20:42:20
I just noticed this topic and although I think I mentioned it before somewhere on this forum - I thought I'd just bring it up again...

...does anyone else think that the new slightly older, more mature and dare I say it "sexier" Lene looks a bit like the girl from The Cardigans?

My loss, here we go again...
Gaute Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 19:28:22
Are you ABSOLUTLY sure you don't wanna know?.. :)

Men jeg kan også glede meg til sesong 2 kommer på dvd i februar..men den blir vel enda senere i sverige? :) hehe...
HIT Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 19:21:37
yeah, she looks like her in some way...

so, if there are so many lenes out there, maybe there's one for me too.
hope dies last

"It is only within the context of having properly developed your mind that you will be able to truly enjoy the achievement of your material values, including that of a more muscular body." ---- Mike Mentzer

Tarnim Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 16:12:02
quote:
Originally posted by Gaute

Yeah...i love it too! (Btw, Season 2 is done her in Norway...) Hehe

I dont know if I should be jeallos or not. On one hand you've seen what happens and I'm so unbelivably curioss about it. But on the other hand I've got something to look forward to, right? But then again you have the 3rd seaon ahead of you too.
P.S. Whatever you do, NEVER give any hints of whats gonna happen!

-----
don't be afraid
Tarnim Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 15:56:47
Here's some pics of the "Lene-twin", Elisha Cuthbert:

http://img.actressarchives.com/elisha/ec747.jpg

http://img.actressarchives.com/elisha/ec595.jpg

http://img.actressarchives.com/elisha/ec964.jpg

http://img.actressarchives.com/elisha/ec9643.jpg

-----
don't be afraid
Marcycampa Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 15:13:22
Have you a pic of that?
Gaute Posted - 13 Dec 2003 : 13:54:37
Yeah...i love it too! (Btw, Season 2 is done her in Norway...) Hehe i got season 1 on dvd, that's 18 hours of just 24!

Hvertfall en ting som er bedre med Norge enn Sverige da..Hehe

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000