Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Lene in Tromsų

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
staalorm Posted - 29 Dec 2003 : 08:51:20
Hi'a.

Just wanted to share with you the information that I encountered Lene in Tromsų on Saturday 27th. She was enjoying a night out in a place called "Meieriet" and seemed to have a very good time. Looking good as always, she walked in company with some girlfriends that could have been her sisters (same height, blond). She looked at me when passing but didn't seem to recognize me (some years now) so I didn't disturb her. She drank Mack-beer (which is a local variant in North-Norway and I highly recommend) and nobody bothered her as far as I could tell. Later I jumped to another hotspot so I didn't see her again.

Ciao,
Staalorm
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HIT Posted - 30 Dec 2003 : 23:59:58
2 meters of snow, oh that's heavy
but, also in center of the city or only in the surrounding area? that would mean that you can't move if you leave the main streets.

anyway, i guess you guys up there enjoy northern lights in this season aurora images are definitely more beautiful than 2 meters of snow

"It is only within the context of having properly developed your mind that you will be able to truly enjoy the achievement of your material values, including that of a more muscular body." ---- Mike Mentzer

Marcycampa Posted - 30 Dec 2003 : 17:09:17
quote:
Originally posted by staalorm

Hi Marcycampa.

The center of the city is fairly consentrated and there are always some few places that are most popular and where celebrities tend to be..just like me ;)

I think I will go out tonight also, would you like to come?

Thank Staalorm, you are very nice to have invited me! I really would like to be there in two meter of snow with the northern light up in the sky! But I'm just here in Milan with a lot of rainy days..so boring!! Maybe next summer I will come to Tromso..and I will enjoy the midnight sun!

Marcy (Marcella)

Marko Posted - 30 Dec 2003 : 12:32:36
Mmm... you told me one time that your sister is a friend of Lene, but never said more about that.
I would be happy if I could be there now, unfortunately we are "only" 3.000 km distant.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
staalorm Posted - 29 Dec 2003 : 20:36:38

Hi Marcycampa.

>> But are you from Tromso too? I think you was very lucky to see Lene because Tromso is a quite big city...

Yes, I am from Tromsų but work in Oslo. So I'm home for holidays enjoying two meters of snow and prefect skiing :)

The center of the city is fairly consentrated and there are always some few places that are most popular and where celebrities tend to be..just like me ;)

I think I will go out tonight also, would you like to come?

Bye,
Staalorm
Marcycampa Posted - 29 Dec 2003 : 16:59:33
Well good news! So Lene passed Xmas has she always done..relaxing at home. I'm happy for her!

But are you from Tromso too? I think you was very lucky to see Lene because Tromso is a quite big city...

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000