Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Heya all Lene Fans!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ayna Posted - 11 Feb 2004 : 05:08:46
Please go to http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/miss.php?dank=1 br and get Lene Marlin into the list as Miss 2004. Kelly Clarkson is on the top. Shouldn't Lene be there you think?

And use http://www.lene.it/en/index.asp as the url. Then we're starting to voting her up when she finally get's on the list!

Lene is great!

Lene is great!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Helios Rietberg Posted - 29 Sep 2004 : 15:07:46
Right, thanks.

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Meriadoc Posted - 29 Sep 2004 : 13:47:17
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

So... even if i send it to all different numbers, i'll be voting for the same person on the same award show? So i can just send my SMSs to one number, and i won't be losing out on any awards, right? I'll edit if you can't understand me...

Indeed, one number will do the trick. No need to use the other numbers.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Helios Rietberg Posted - 29 Sep 2004 : 11:12:03
So... even if i send it to all different numbers, i'll be voting for the same person on the same award show? So i can just send my SMSs to one number, and i won't be losing out on any awards, right? I'll edit if you can't understand me...

Meriadoc Posted - 28 Sep 2004 : 20:47:10
quote:

You mean... for different sites, you have to send to different numbers? I'm confused... isn't it the same award show? Why three different places?
[...]

That's how I understand things: there are three sites: one for Norwegians, one for Danish and one for Swedish voters. They are a little different. The big difference are the numbers where you can sent SMS to vote. It's a Scandinavian show, not a Norwegian show (I think). Only Finland doesn't participate.

Edit: Nordic is an other word for Scandinavian.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Helios Rietberg Posted - 28 Sep 2004 : 20:05:21
You mean... for different sites, you have to send to different numbers? I'm confused... isn't it the same award show? Why three different places?

quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc

Well, if we're going to vote as much as usual, she can't lose.

I feel so good now. I'm going to get voting, a lot... and probably use up all my credit in the process. But what's more worth it than Lene?

Meriadoc Posted - 28 Sep 2004 : 12:48:12
quote:
Originally posted by vikingo

Where we can help Lene Marlin is for the Nordic Music Awards 2004. We must support Lene Marlin to win the Nordic Music Awards 2004.

She is nominated in two categories. All of the fans living in Norway Sweden and Denmark can vote in the category: Beste Nordiske Artist by usin SMs or phone.

All norwegian fans can also vote for her to win the Beste Norske Artist..
Check out:

www.Nordicmusicawards.dk

I can only find her once on this site. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, the numbers are probably Danish. If one sents SMS's to those numbers one should use the international number for Denmark (+45) rather than Norway. Correct me if I'm wrong.
quote:
www.nordicmusicaward.se

This site is down at the moment.
quote:
www.nordicmusicawards.no

Here you can vote twice for Lene.
quote:
There is a rumour that she will be going to the awardshow on the 21 st of October and the 23rd of October in Oslo Spektrum, to be broadcast on TV2 N, TV4 S and TV2 DK.

Well, if we're going to vote as much as usual, she can't lose.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Superfan Posted - 28 Sep 2004 : 11:41:28
Thanks 2 my school i can only get online once a week...(Not really I get online when nobodys there to stop me)
so I'll do my voting as much as possible...
& P.S Helios: I actually like/respect Amy Lee...She did good in the Fallen Album & I find some things she has in common with Lene...

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
vikingo Posted - 27 Sep 2004 : 23:37:10

Where we can help Lene Marlin is for the Nordic Music Awards 2004. We must support Lene Marlin to win the Nordic Music Awards 2004.

She is nominated in two categories. All of the fans living in Norway Sweden and Denmark can vote in the category: Beste Nordiske Artist by usin SMs or phone.

All norwegian fans can also vote for her to win the Beste Norske Artist..
Check out:

www.Nordicmusicawards.dk
www.nordicmusicaward.se
www.nordicmusicawards.no

There is a rumour that she will be going to the awardshow on the 21 st of October and the 23rd of October in Oslo Spektrum, to be broadcast on TV2 N, TV4 S and TV2 DK.
Meriadoc Posted - 24 Sep 2004 : 19:19:41
quote:

Well, maybe so, but i still find it saddening that she isn't given the credit of being talented. Her talent is unsurpassable, and comes from deep within... not from flesh and bones, but from deep inside her heart, her core...

I've stopped voting on sites like nationaleopinie. They don't seem to have much use. I rather vote on charts that have some benefit, like charts that will give Lene more airtime on the radio or where she can actually win an award or something. In that way we can really show others how talented she really is.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Meriadoc Posted - 24 Sep 2004 : 19:12:37
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Thank you Merry.
Why then don't delete the songs too? And why not Lene at all? If she isn't known as a singer, she's still less known as a person. Don't U think?

They are searching for people to moderate every poll. Now there is only one poll beeing moderated. Personally I find this moderator to be an asshole. He's a big Jamai-fan (that's the winner of the Dutch edition of Popidol). Actually, I don't have a high opinion about Nationaleopinie. Having read the forum, there aren't many people there I really like. Rather different from this forum.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Helios Rietberg Posted - 24 Sep 2004 : 11:16:38
Well, maybe so, but i still find it saddening that she isn't given the credit of being talented. Her talent is unsurpassable, and comes from deep within... not from flesh and bones, but from deep inside her heart, her core...

Tef Johs Posted - 24 Sep 2004 : 09:14:10
Don't worry about it. Many of these moderators have no clue what they're doing whatsoever.

I still have the opinion that it isn't neither important nor necessary to absolutely be voting for Lene on every chart in the world. I doubt she cares whether she's on or off all these voting charts that never seem to end.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Helios Rietberg Posted - 24 Sep 2004 : 07:23:52
Well the new "moderator" should get his brain checked. Even if Lene isn't known in Holland, she's a much, much better singer, song writer and music composer than Britney Spears; one needn't even MENTION Amy Lee. And Emma Watson is just a silly little girl thinking that she's all "oh so mature" just because she plays a know-it-all in some lousy wizard series that's just getting worse and worse.

Seriously, what's wrong with the moderator? Lene was high above the charts, above Emma Watson. Should i offer him a free brain check session? I know a very good doctor... i'll pay for the expenses...

Superfan Posted - 24 Sep 2004 : 01:41:29
Lene not known in holland?
I know holland has much more ppl than 4 but...
I know 4 ppl which I found by pure luck (I didn't know them be4 1 from Kazaa 2 from Yahoo 1 from MSN for your concern)

and all 4 of them knew Lene without me sayin anything...
and are Amy Lee, Emma Watson, (A whole lot more) really known that good?
I never liked that site...for 2 many reasons 2 name......

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
Marko Posted - 23 Sep 2004 : 23:52:29
Thank you Merry.
Why then don't delete the songs too? And why not Lene at all? If she isn't known as a singer, she's still less known as a person. Don't U think?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000