Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Another fake?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Meriadoc Posted - 25 Mar 2004 : 21:18:36
This looks rather suspicious: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4003670182
Anyone knows about this release?

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Meriadoc Posted - 26 Mar 2004 : 18:39:09
quote:
Originally posted by memo

actually, now im sure that it's a fake..

see the contoures on lene? they have no "static" around the edges..

then look at the letters, "Lene Marlin" and "Story".. they have some "static" around them, if you look closely..

you don't find that anywhere else on the picture, and that means it's been put there by thirdparty software, and rendered with "low" quality..

True. The cover doesn't look right. It sad to see how many fake items are offered for sale on ebay

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
memo Posted - 26 Mar 2004 : 09:38:15
actually, now im sure that it's a fake..

see the contoures on lene? they have no "static" around the edges..

then look at the letters, "Lene Marlin" and "Story".. they have some "static" around them, if you look closely..

you don't find that anywhere else on the picture, and that means it's been put there by thirdparty software, and rendered with "low" quality..

http://www.lene-marlin.no

memo@lene-marlin.no
memo Posted - 26 Mar 2004 : 09:20:31
i dont mean to brag, but i work alot with graphics, and manipulating graphics, and that cover doesn't look real at all to me..
i might be wrong but.. "Sorry" is out of style with everything else on the cover, and why should they turn away from the "Theme" they were using until now on the Another Day CD, single, and the You Weren't There single?

http://www.lene-marlin.no

memo@lene-marlin.no
Marko Posted - 26 Mar 2004 : 08:47:15
I was searching it on ebay these days, 'cos an Italian fan had already shown us that cover about 2 weeks ago. We asked Virgn Italy and they told us they didn't knew about any promo at that time.
But I don't believe it's a fake. In Spain came out a promo of AD with a totally black cover. This here seems ok and I like it very much... it's only a bit too expensive

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
marsel Posted - 25 Mar 2004 : 23:49:36
to me it looks more or less real...why not?... for example virgin music released the promo single enigma "boum boum" before x-mas and the commercial release is still later in april... so strange things happen...
but! do you think the picture is in the same style as the album and last two singles? i find it a bit different
Dazzy Posted - 25 Mar 2004 : 23:09:30
I thought I read on here that "Sorry" was going to be the 3rd release off the album, but as "Another Day" hasn't even been released in the UK, I can't see why France would get a 3rd single so soon. Also - no mention of b-sides or bonus tracks. It's either some really rare promo CD or something someone's made in his or her bedroom hoping to make a bit of cash.

My loss, here we go again...

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000