Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 A few thoughts ...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Meriadoc Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 07:41:39
hopefully worth for a discution.
I had a short conversation with Norwegian tourists last weekend. They claimed Lene has a dislike for her first album, so she will never perform any song from PMG when she goes on tour. This sounds like a strange idea to me, since PMG is her great succes. I think most fans would like to hear at least a few songs from PMG live.
A second thought is about Lene as musician: I've heard a radiopresenter claiming Lene to be able to play all instruments one can hear on AD, except for drums beeing the only instrument she can't play. I know she plays guitar, but has anybody seen her play something different? If I'm not mistaken, she had the plan to learn playing piano. Any comments on this?

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tarnim Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 08:51:23
Sounds strange. Why would she dislike her first album? The songs must still have meaning to her. It could be that she dosent like to preform them as much as her new material since it's not where she is now. As she says in the AD DVD, when she hears them she thinks of them as old songs (or something like that). But I think she would probarbly include a couple in a bigger concert.
When it comes to instruments I heard, for a long time ago, that she could play guitar and piano really good. I don't remeber were I heard it so I cant promise that it's correct. Put she seems to be able to play it, again with reference to the DVD. She sits in the end of the docementery part and apperently does some songwriting with a piano. I don't know how good she is, but think she's pretty good. The little heard on the DVD sounds good anyway. :)

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000