Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Video of NBC Giga

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Daniel Posted - 28 Jul 2004 : 00:52:38
Hi,

I posted this also in the news comments on the .no fan site:

I have a little surprise for all of you. :-) Here comes the video of Lene's last live TV appearance. Let me explain a few things first: I cannot receive the channel so I recorded the internet streaming. The stream was badly corrupted so it was not nice and it was not little work to reencode it. I did the best I could though.

ed2k://|file|Lene.Marlin. NBC.GIGA,.interview.and.Another.Day.acoustic.live,.march.1st.2004 .avi|113082368|798FE241ED9A15A135F6D8E46C9E9C82|/

You'll have to use EDonkey/Emule/Overnet (or whatever you prefer) to download this. At least until someone uploads it to a real fast server. I guess you know how the network works. So please leave the downloaded file in the folder some time after finishing.

It's simply an interview session (4 parts) and Lene singing Another Day acoustic live (+ a little suprise).

Codecs: DIVX and MP3. Duration: 20 mins. Size: 110 MB.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Superfan Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 02:12:13
What...is the lene-marlin.no link broken?
I had 84mb...and the link went off...

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Superfan Posted - 03 Aug 2004 : 21:36:34
Use the codecs at microsoft.com! [for WMP]

and HIT...nice G equipment!
but the IP address is not my REAL IP...and the last digit is wrong but still its a nice peice of art,

HIT Posted - 03 Aug 2004 : 20:18:20
quote:
Oh no... I had this problem with several video files before. I managed to solve the problem by installing tons of codecs. So I don't know which is the right one...

But luckily there's an alternative:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

VLC plays everything.

MPlayer http://www.mplayerhq.hu is even better
I didn't even know there was a VLC for win too...

// ... downloading your file ... thx

"Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more." - Nikola Tesla

Daniel Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 23:29:07
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Daniel, do you understand Italian? (only to know)

Sorry to disappoint you, but no, I don't. Just german, english and an *itsy-bitsy bit* norwegian (which somehow manages to overwrite my french though...). :-)
Luke Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 22:08:49
Thank you Daniel to have shared this video and thank you guys over at lene-marlin.no to have hosted it. It's quite big, but, believe me, it's really worth downloading it. I particularly like the live version of AD (we haven't so many live performances expecially in TV programmes appearancies...) and the part related to the sound-check before the show, really unusual thing in this kind of clips.
Marvellous!

Luke

"I should have seen it would be this way
I should have known from the start what she's up to
when you've loved and you've lost someone
you know what it feels like to lose"
Meriadoc Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 21:29:57
quote:

Thank you so much Daniel. That was the "last" and one of the most complete video about Lene. I love it a lot!!
Here's the link from lene-marlin.no

Wow, that's great stuff. Thanks to everyone how helped putting this on the internet.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Marko Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 19:42:37
Daniel, do you understand Italian? (only to know) In your last post you said some things that sound to me like an answer to something asked in the relative topic of the Italian forum.

Yes, I noticed the proportions too. Isn't she a lovely "kid"?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Superfan Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 16:01:46
Thanx now lets see if i have the chance to get/watch this before my Judgement day,
110 mb is A LOT for my connection :-(

Helios Rietberg Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 08:20:47
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel
PS: Why do I have this strange feeling that she is currently reading along in this forum?

Well, perhaps she is! I'm sure you've got a lovely sixth sense. After all, this fan-club is official...

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Daniel Posted - 02 Aug 2004 : 00:04:11
Schon seltsam, warum sie in einigen Ländern so bekannt ist, man hier aber fast nichts von ihr weiß.

Well, i'll better continue in english. Back to the video: I should have published that earlier, but as I already said, I waited for a better version (my theory behind this: These pictures that are available must have been taken of a digital recording which currently collects dust on any harddisk on this planet ;-)
But, well, this recording surely does not contain the "audio only" special. By the way, maybe someone could translate Lene's words (my norwegian is not good enough yet).
But now I think it's kind of a nice present for the fans in this Lene-lacking summer :-)

It's really great. The guy seems also really well prepared. Ok, if you take the first interview at the table, well, yeah, the proportions look a *bit* unfortunate.

PS: Why do I have this strange feeling that she is currently reading along in this forum?
Meriadoc Posted - 01 Aug 2004 : 20:44:14
quote:

Thank you so much Daniel. That was the "last" and one of the most complete video about Lene. I love it a lot!!

BTW Marko, I still have the tape with the interview from Jimtv (as if one can call it an interview, 3 stupid questions). I still didn't have the means to digitase it and send it you. Sorry.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Marko Posted - 01 Aug 2004 : 17:46:56
Here's the link from lene-marlin.no

Schade dass sie dieses Mal in Deutschland kein grosser Erfolg hatte. Was meinst du, warum?

Now we only need some English tv appearances. There should be if she went to UK. That's what we should absolutely find out. No-one could write to Virgin UK and ask?

P.s. I changed the title of the topic to give it more visibility.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Superfan Posted - 31 Jul 2004 : 00:20:40
Can/Did anybody Upload this to a HTTP?
If your lookin for a place...i have it, Just E-mail me or send a message...anything,

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin
Helios Rietberg Posted - 29 Jul 2004 : 08:47:04
I'm rather dumb at computers... i'm going to have to call for help from my family...

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Superfan Posted - 28 Jul 2004 : 22:35:22
have U tryed microsoft.com?
D/l the Codec pack...that solved my problems,Though I have not viewed that file at all,

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000