Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 request for assistence

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Meriadoc Posted - 05 Aug 2004 : 20:20:06
I asking everyone here for your assistence. I planning to give Lene a kick in butt. Don't gett me wrong: she is still my idool and I won't give up on her. But I've become to the point where I want to see her in concert. It's time she starts be a musician and give her fans what they deserve. So, if anyone has an idea how we can get this message to her personally, please let me know. I don't want to hear petty excuses like she an perfectionist and is still practicing before she goes on tour. She will never be able to sound like on CD. She needs to realise what her fans imho deserve.
Thanks in advance.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Superfan Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 22:25:18
I should've read this...

[I'm starting 2 realize that i should acctually read those news & articles...lol]

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Meriadoc Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 19:10:36
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

quote:
A good nights sleep was all I needed to make me realise.

Really?

Yes, when I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was writting on this forum. I have had a very though week, so I know I overreacted.
quote:
It can happen to everyone to be nervous or impatient sometimes or to feel a bit depressed.
Regarding Lene, I was quite despaired when I read first time this "famous" article, perhaps you remember. But everything must pass

I remember that famous article well.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Helios Rietberg Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 16:14:53
quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc
Japan could be a possibility. She went there before and she likes sushi.

True, that she went there. But the plane tickets there are much more expensive than China, and i don't exactly like the food; nor the people, come to think of it. I don't think i'll ever make a visit to the place.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Marko Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 15:53:33
quote:
A good nights sleep was all I needed to make me realise.

Really?
It can happen to everyone to be nervous or impatient sometimes or to feel a bit depressed.
Regarding Lene, I was quite despaired when I read first time this "famous" article, perhaps you remember. But everything must pass

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Meriadoc Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 06:46:54
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

Right. Now i'm going to have to save up to buy myself a plane ticket to China and a ticket to Lene's concert there! I don't ever think she'll even think of coming here...

Japan could be a possibility. She went there before and she likes sushi.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Meriadoc Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 06:44:27
To Marko and Tef Johs:
Off course you both are right. A good nights sleep was all I needed to make me realise.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Helios Rietberg Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 06:32:03
Right. Now i'm going to have to save up to buy myself a plane ticket to China and a ticket to Lene's concert there! I don't ever think she'll even think of coming here...

Superfan Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 23:43:05
thanx Marko...

I can give you an address 2 send her mail...[through Virgin]
and i'm workin on her e-mail...[but I'm runin a bit desprate on that Does she eve have one?]

And if U wanna send her anything...remember storming &...will never get U 2 anything,
~~Politics always win~~

Thanks again Marko,
And if anyone can provide ANY help me on my little Mission [[contacting Lene]] please let me know...Send a message through anyone of ^those^

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Meriadoc Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 20:46:26
OK

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Marko Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 19:31:18
I understand you Meriadoc, but I repeat that we've already done what we could for the moment. This month nothing else will happen, even if you call her on all Norwegian's papers.
Anyway, you're free to do what you want, obviously. But I wouldn't for the moment. Let's see for September.

quote:
And please, don't take this personally, Marko, not everyone had the change to meet Lene when she came to Italy. There are fans who's patience has been tried longer than most Italian Fans. I hope you understand.

I don't take it personally, but you know well why Lene came so often to Italy this year and not to Belgium, for ex. And what should say fans from China then, for ex., or Helios or Superfan?
I wish she could travel to every country, but she took everything slower (you all know why) and we have also to say that her second album hadn't the same success of the first one.
Regarding me, if someone doesn't know, I've waited 3 1/2 years, every day, before she came back in July last year. I did neither expect that she would came to Italy at the beginning: it was already so much for all of us that she was finally back.
I went to Milan to see her (800 Km from here) and I went only one time. Now it's already 1 year since I've seen her, but I would wait also another year or more until she comes back to Italy with her tour, 'cos I know she'll do it. And if not to Italy, I'm ready to go til Norway to see a concert of her
For the next years, in every case, I've a fantastic DVD and her second album to listen to (+ the first one)

Tef Johs Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 18:30:42
quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc

Anyway, communication goes both ways. What's wrong when we give her a little sign, as long as we stay polite?

I guess what Marko said, and what I tried to say, is that we already have given her that "little sign", by way of memo's picture and (by now) our famous "Where are you Lene?" question (that Norway's largest newspaper, VG, followed up on without any request from our side).

I honestly believe that we will be overstating our concern and somehow outstay our welcome if we are to push this any further at this moment. Thus, I agree with Marko - please be patient.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Meriadoc Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 17:07:49
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

We have already received communications from Virgin Italy, Norway and even from her manager. It's all in the news you read. I did also remark the fact that the manager said he knows that we're waiting to know more, 'cos they read memo's announce.
Lene is aware of everything, don't think she's sleeping.
So, again, I believe we shouldn't force Lene, neither if like for joke. She sure knows what she does and wants and we have to continue to be patient. We won't be disappointed, I'm sure.

I juste noticed that news after I started this thread. It's something, but still a little vague.
And, Marko, I'm not joking. It's not a matter of forcing her. It more a matter of making her aware of what we're willing to do, when she's willing to do something. I fear I expressed myself poorly when starting this thread. Giving her a kick in the butt was meant as a figure of speach.
And please, don't take this personally, Marko, not everyone had the change to meet Lene when she came to Italy. There are fans who's patience has been tried longer than most Italian Fans. I hope you understand.
Anyway, communication goes both ways. What's wrong when we give her a little sign, as long as we stay polite?

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Helios Rietberg Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 14:41:17
That's pretty good. Yeah... we can all make up quotes, and then maybe we can send them in. I know Lene knows what she's doing, but she really should hurry up. Patience has its end, though sad to say.

lenezone Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 14:11:01
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

Hmmm... i don't suppose writing to Virgin Norway will do any good? They'll probably just dismiss our misery as impatient fans hurrying our beautiful idol.

Perhaps one of us could go to Oslo... then we could barge to her house and get her address, writing thousands and thousands of letters... nah, that sounds ridiculous.

What of writing to the biggest Norwegian newspaper? Maybe e-mailing them would do some good too. Perhaps we could all write a joint e-mail, and then we could send it to them? Perhaps they could help us publish this desire and maybe, just maybe, Lene might consider playing. I can't remember the last time she had a concert.

Yeah I think it would be a great idea to write to norwegian newspaper but it must look real somehow, it can't just be ONE person who writes and signatures with sometyhing like "A bunch of Lene Marlin fans" maybe we can write some quotes like for example "I really wanna see Lene in concert in Sweden, Katta, Sweden. and then put all our quotes together into one e-mail and send it to VG, Dagbladet, Aftenposten, NRK? what do you think
Marko Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 14:08:21
We have already received communications from Virgin Italy, Norway and even from her manager. It's all in the news you read. I did also remark the fact that the manager said he knows that we're waiting to know more, 'cos they read memo's announce.
Lene is aware of everything, don't think she's sleeping.
So, again, I believe we shouldn't force Lene, neither if like for joke. She sure knows what she does and wants and we have to continue to be patient. We won't be disappointed, I'm sure.

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000