Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Okay, this isn't very recent news, but..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coffee Posted - 08 Aug 2004 : 23:48:00
I bumped into Lene at IKEA in Drammen, Norway a few weeks ago! *thinks* It must have been around July 8th or 9th.. I can't remember well :p

I would have approached her and asked her for an autograph or a picture, but she looked really weary that I (and my mom) had recognized her.. And I didn't want to attract her any unnecessary attention. She didn't look like she wanted to be recognized - she was wearing these huge ass sunglasses that covered half her face, and she was so small I bumped into her because I didn't see her at first. (Maybe that's why she kept making sure I wasn't staring at her afterwards LOL )

Anyways, just thought I'd post that because I noticed the thread about you guys wondering where she was... so in the beginning of July she was at home in Oslo (or roundabout there) shopping at Ikea with some guy (not a bodyguard..) and some girl. I didn't stare at them because she looked so uncomfortable with me and my mother looking at them, so we just let them be.

And IF you're interested to what she was buying? I have no idea.. they were standing in amongst the kitchen stuff, plates, bowls, knives and forks..

I should've logged on here sooner, but somehow I kept forgetting it soz, ppl!
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
coffee Posted - 12 Aug 2004 : 13:08:10
Yes! That's it! *grin* Makes us feel all special, huh? *yay! Lene gave me a smiley!*

=)

meh. On an other note (which doesn't belong here, but I gotta say it anyway): Nick Carter cut off all his hair *throws up* its bad.

*grin* I hope Lene will keep hers and not go short.
Marko Posted - 12 Aug 2004 : 10:04:04
quote:
she put a SMILIE BEHIND MY NAME!!
Gosh.. like.. two exclamationmarks next to each other, with a bow under them like a big, happy face!

Coffee, I guess you mean something like
image (C)Lene.it - please do not copy

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Drink Blood Of Lene Posted - 12 Aug 2004 : 05:16:55
cool. I hope you'll have it.

Time is sword, Infidels. Play it best before it strikes you!
Helios Rietberg Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 08:59:33
That'd be really nice. If i had a poster like that, i'd keep it on my wall... where her signature will say good morning to me each time i wake up in the morning and goodnight each time i go to sleep... smile at me and tell me to cheer up when i feel miserable and depressed and share my joy whenever i'm happy...

I'm really glad you didn't take it down.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Superfan Posted - 10 Aug 2004 : 22:15:09
Good,
That is one of those type of things that you should keep a hold of,

---

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
coffee Posted - 10 Aug 2004 : 16:37:24
Yeah, I am going to keep it.. I was looking at it earlier today, and she put a SMILIE BEHIND MY NAME!!

Gosh.. like.. two exclamationmarks next to each other, with a bow under them like a big, happy face!

*luffs*

I didn't take it down.

*grin*
Superfan Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 23:04:01
I'd keep it if i waz in your place...

keep it even if its NOT on your wall

coffee Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 15:08:38
yeah, me and 200 other people who stood in line at Oslo City *rolls eyes*

I doubt she remembered me.. although, she laughed when I had to spell my name to her (THREE letters!) "A...M...A... Thanks!" Lol. I had the hugest poster and it's still on my wall.. I gotta take it down soon, though.. it's too fricking huge.

Anyone wants a poster signed "Til Ama, Lene Marlin" ? lol It's gigantic.

And I don't have a scanner, or I would have that pic already
Helios Rietberg Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 08:49:34
I guess i shouldn't live so far away from Norway... It's not bringing me any closer to getting to see Lene in person. And i think Tef Johs could be right, that she recognised your face, especially if you'd taken a picture with her just not too long ago...

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Tef Johs Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 08:44:03
quote:
Originally posted by coffee

"She looks every bit as evil as she did in the photo you got with her last year"

You shouldn't exclude the small but even so likely possibility that she recognized your face too, if you met her in September 2003

And, not to mention, could we see that picture, please?

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Superfan Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 01:40:38
I wish i was...
If I'd bump into lene marlin...I'd never wash my cloths that I bumped in to her with...,
Or probably I'd never take a shower...lol [j/k]

coffee Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 00:41:57
I meant that maybe she was worried that I might have intentionally bumped into her - I remember when I was at the CD signings in Oslo in September 2003 her bodyguard was VERY protective of her personal space. I got close, but I couldn't actually *touch* her.. really weird.

I honestly wouldn't have seen her either, if I hadn't bumped into her. She is like 20 centimetres shorter than I, and I was all set and walking straight forwards towards a huge plant and did not see this little woman in my way. I was horrified for not having seen her, so I hurried to say "omg, I'm so sorry. Excuse me!" and then I looked at her twice (and probably got pretty wide-eyed) and then kept walking and met up with my mam. I asked her "is that.. Lene Marlin?" and she replies "I was just about to ask you the same thing. She looks every bit as evil as she did in the photo you got with her last year"

Hehe.. I tried not to turn around and look at her again, but I had to. And she was sending me a pretty weird look (I read faces, even if she was wearing big glasses) - you should have been there
Marko Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 00:22:19
Welcome back coffee!! And thanks for the news
I don't know if I would recognize her between so many people. Anyway, what do you meant with: "Maybe that's why she kept making sure I wasn't staring at her afterwards". I didn't understand this part.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000