Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 how many lene songs do you have?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
theFragility Posted - 06 Sep 2004 : 01:12:26
i have 54 files in total.
including interviews, cover versions, single versions,
studio/live performances, 2 sissel songs and unofficial remixes.
i still haven't heard "it's all good" :(

maybe i'll post a full list a bit later...
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Superfan Posted - 12 Sep 2004 : 01:22:57
Belgian?! how many are there?[:S]

I won't say anything...Judge this urself...
-I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and that we should just support him (From a Gum chewing Britney Spears)
Helios Rietberg Posted - 11 Sep 2004 : 12:12:49
Never heard of Belle Perez. But one thing, if she's the Belgian Britney Spears, she's surely not belle!

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

I just want you to know who i am...

Comme le monde est grand.
Meriadoc Posted - 11 Sep 2004 : 08:08:06
quote:
Originally posted by Luke
It's a Belle Perez's song. It had quite a success in Italy three-four years ago if I'm not wrong, but then I've never heard about her no more. I don't know why this song (and others, like "My favourite game" as instance) is often listed as Lene's one...

Luke

A Belle Perez song labeled as a Lene song? What the f***? She the Belgian Britney Spears! What an insult!
(Yes, I don't like Belle Perez)

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Luke Posted - 10 Sep 2004 : 17:10:55
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg
Hello World : I've seen it before, even downloaded it, only to find that it wasn't lovely Lene's voice. It's someone else.

It's a Belle Perez's song. It had quite a success in Italy three-four years ago if I'm not wrong, but then I've never heard about her no more. I don't know why this song (and others, like "My favourite game" as instance) is often listed as Lene's one...

Luke

"I don't know your face no more
Or feel the touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm lookin' for"

Keane - "We might as well be strangers"
Superfan Posted - 10 Sep 2004 : 13:50:40
Yea I guess so...I was thinking diffrent versions...

-I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and that we should just support him (From a Gum chewing Britney Spears)
Tef Johs Posted - 10 Sep 2004 : 12:41:58
When counting all different and true Lene songs available today, there is no "about" about it, the exact number is 25.

You have 10 (PMG) + 10 (AD) + I Know + Enough + Hope You're Happy + It's All Good + Music Wine and Me (unofficial title, but a true Lene song) = 25 songs.

Everything else you may find are differing versions of these songs, remixes (official or otherwise), DVD versions (live) or whatnot (even different spelling of the same song).

The magic number is 25 all the same.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Helios Rietberg Posted - 10 Sep 2004 : 11:01:06
Well Superfan, some songs are repeated. Some songs aren't even by her.

Example : "01.Sitting Down Here" sitting in 22nd position

"Sitting Down Here" sitting in 12th position

and "I'm Sitting Down Here" sitting in 39th position

don't seem to be very much different to me.

"Disguise" and "Diguise" sitting in 10th and 32nd position respectively, don't seem to be different either. It's just the spelling mistake.

Dawson Creek : Sung by B*witched, if i'm not mistaken.

Angel : Is the same thing as US.

Big Mistake : Never heard of it... don't think it's by Lene either.

Hello World : I've seen it before, even downloaded it, only to find that it wasn't lovely Lene's voice. It's someone else.

"Where I'm Headed" (19th position) and "Where Im Headed" (34th position) aren't different songs. It's only mistyped.

42nd positioned "You Weren00't there" and 37th positioned "You Weren`t There" are just the same as 8th positioned "You Weren't There".

I do think "Untitled (Live)" (50th position) is the same as "Music, Wine and Me (Live, Acoustic)" (30th position).

"Maybe I`ll Go" in 46th position is the same as "Maybe I'll Go" in 20th position.

They missed out on the Chinese cover versions of SDH, US and Disguise, though.

I think mostly it's just the variation in spelling or an added word here and there. Added up approximately, i think she has about 38 songs.

Superfan Posted - 10 Sep 2004 : 01:57:03
Does anyone have any idea how many audio files Lene has (I mean songs + diffrent version)
If not I'll tell u, 50!
yes 50!
check it out: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/music/Lene%20Marlin

Little Lene Posted - 09 Sep 2004 : 19:30:44
I dont have many files at my computer at all...but i have been seeing after its all good on very many downloads sections, but I haven't find it yet...if you have it..can u please say to me where you've got it from?
Thanks

========================Lene Marlin - The Norwegian Northlight
Marcustro Posted - 08 Sep 2004 : 18:33:55
OMG.
Even I had DVD, I had only 24 to 30 songs...
DAMN!

I just need your transfer from WinMX, Maybe...

I think she looks like the girl in Silent Hill.... Killing the devil and biting the monster. Kicking their ass right upside down :) , and kissing with the zombie in a lovely way. After the battle of the war, she lick her blood in a good taste and suck the others in a good way. You rockz! ^_* Amazon: Lene!!

Lene Marlin...... The most scintilling and coolest princess in Norway.
Meriadoc Posted - 08 Sep 2004 : 17:28:25
quote:
Originally posted by jorgetb

Fragility, you have to buy the dvd, try in amazon.co.uk, im buy it from there, and i live in Uruguay, and i dont have any problem, in 4 days arrive. So buy it, is incredible.

I bought the DVD from Amazon.co.uk too. I took 5 days before I got it and I live in Belgium.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Innocent Sinner Posted - 08 Sep 2004 : 12:24:26
Yes, Get it now, theFragility.

"I tought you were a friend of mine but I was wrong, you tried to fit into the arms where I belong. You moved right here behind my back, everyone knows friends don't do that. I thought you were somebody I could trust, you always said you were happy for us. How could you go and break my heard ? When you knew all along he was mine from the start." Taken From La Gazaetta Dello Sport Magazine
Helios Rietberg Posted - 07 Sep 2004 : 13:07:30
Hehe, i got the DVD from amazon.co.uk too. It arrived in 14 days. But then again perhaps that's because i live halfway around the world.

jorgetb Posted - 07 Sep 2004 : 02:36:59
Fragility, you have to buy the dvd, try in amazon.co.uk, im buy it from there, and i live in Uruguay, and i dont have any problem, in 4 days arrive. So buy it, is incredible.
theFragility Posted - 06 Sep 2004 : 23:54:01
well looks like 53 files - (3 Another Day (Live NRK) versions) - (1 Music Wine and Me duplicate)
hmm... looks like i have 49 files.
plus i don't know if "Lene Marlin - Unknown Song.wma" is not some fake song.

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000