Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Lene Marlin
 Article

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lene-Robyn Posted - 27 Apr 2005 : 17:44:40
I have a question. I red an article on www.lene-marlin.no (called "Burnt child"). Probably most of you red it, but I'm not sure of that. It was about the years we didn't hear anything about lene, when she didn't sing etc. It said that she went to a social worker, and began to shiver when she saw a camera and a lot more. Today I downloaded her interview from nrk (after she sang her song "How would it be") And in that interview she said: "I heard a lot that I was in a dark cave, never got out and sat behind... never went out, a lot of that" (she said it in norwegian, but it's translated to englisch) That means that she actually says that it isn't true at all what the article "burnt child" says. And I don't know what's the truth right now, and what I have to believe. Does anybody know what happened in the years we didn't hear anything about her?
I hope somebody can help me...

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000