Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Fans
 here again

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
geike Posted - 23 Oct 2003 : 14:49:39
hi everyone ,
very sorry for who is not interested but for who is , i am here again to give my presence and to help the fan club to grow .
groten ,
gei

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Meriadoc Posted - 09 Mar 2004 : 21:56:08
Call me blockhead. I should have known that girl wasn't honest.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Ava Posted - 09 Mar 2004 : 17:55:38
quote:
Originally posted by geike

i ' m not geike from hooverphonic , djeeze ...

No -- she's so NOT Geike Arnaert, not even a "Geike". Funny how she has an attitude about calling herself Geike, HA HA HA!!!

This girl has been spamming away on www.geike.be and pretending to be a mutliple amount of people, including Ary -- this is ALL the same person who is disturbed!

I have proof of who this person really is and these are lies!

Ava
Ava Posted - 09 Mar 2004 : 17:50:23
quote:

geike Posted - 14 Jan 2004 : 10:25:05
i ' m not geike from hooverphonic , djeeze ...

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
Madu Posted - 09 Jan 2004 : 14:08:37
Hi there Geike!
Are you the Geike I'm thinking you are?
If so, please to meet you: I'm called Fran and I suppose maybe Aryhaanee has already told you something about me. I'm a brazilian friend of hers (and a great fan of you and Hoover too, although your music isn't very spread here in Brazil), and I'm quite worried about her. We used to talk every single day for the last six months, she's become one of my best friends indeed.
Well... if I won't bother you I'd like to ask you a favor. If you somehow talk to her, send her a kiss and a embrace from her braz friend!
Thank you very much. And contratz for your work!
Kusjes,
Fran
geike Posted - 20 Dec 2003 : 19:15:21
ah , and i finally see your face .
ugly ?! you look so nice ;) :) :)
and you don ' t show your age !!!

geike Posted - 20 Dec 2003 : 19:12:50
ok , i keep waiting . you know , in the time we didn ' t speak i almost finished the home-changing in canada ! wish you ' ll come someday .
kus ;)

geike Posted - 06 Dec 2003 : 15:27:25
liebje , why did you desappear ?
i tried to ring you up because i ' m worried , but you ' ve an unreachable cell and my telephone
doesn ' t keep calling ... damn !
i tried to a friend ' s home , the same thing !
how can i do to talk with you ?!
ik hou van je .
kusen .
xxx

geike Posted - 02 Dec 2003 : 15:29:27
i ' m back again !
did you liked the films ? i ' ve seen ' lord of the rings ' but it didn ' t make me go crazy ...
anyway , i liked ( films ) ' singles ' with matt dillon , ' the commitments ' and ' ace ventura ' if you want to relax , ' red dragon ' if you want to thrill ( besides , i adore anthony hopkins , who i ' d the plasure to meet once ) ...
i like even films with john travolta and nicolas cage ( i think i fell in love with him the 1st time i ' ve seen him ! ) ...
and for you ... god , i can ' t open your pic ! the page ' s only of lene , there ' s no more ... why don ' t you take 5 minutes to send ary your pic ?
anyway ... i ' ve to go there because alexander ' s family is in part from los angeles , in part from winnipeg ( and lex , as i call him , has his work there ) .
who is " WACKO JACKO " , liebje ? i was joking anyway !!!
and liesje ... ok :
hoover formed in 1995 . there were 3 singers before geike ( arnaert ) :
1) esther lybeert ;
2) kyoke baertsoen ;
3) liesje sadonius .
she ( liesje ) had a very , very , very good voice , but she left for the pressure at the end of 1998 , then geike paid to be the new singer . that ' s all .
and for the fact that love can ' t turn in friendship ... i know . i ' ve passed thru it once and i don ' t want to make the mistake again . love is love , friendship is friendship .
i still adore this person as much as i adore lex , but now he has another girl and we became friends again , but without the magic of before .
reply !
gei-nathetc.x

geike Posted - 30 Nov 2003 : 14:08:53
hey mijn grootse liebje , i ' ve been in hospital for a complication ( connected to kids ) , but now it ' s allright .
you ' re not a stupid telling me you ' re 34 ! i love boyz bgge than me ! at least they ' re intelligent and mature !!!
i ' ll reply later again .
kusjeeeeeeeee
nath

Meriadoc Posted - 27 Nov 2003 : 19:43:39
quote:

hey ! glad to hear from you again !

I finally have time to answer. Glad to hear from you too.
quote:
ary ? yeah , ary ' s a GREAT hooverphonic fan , but the singer is a big deal between us ... ok , i can explain you :
i prefer liesje , while she prefers geike ( arnaert ) .
but she admits she ' prefers ' geike only because she adores me ( or she ' s sure to ) and she thinks i look a bit like her ; that ' s why i ' m always telling her she has to ' prefer ' a singer because of her voice , not because she adores a friend who looks like this singer!

Apperently I don't know much about Hooverphonic. Sorry for my ignorance: who's Liesje?
quote:
anyway , for the fact of ' schatjen ' it didn ' t happen in bruxelles , it happened at dranouter folkfestival ( alexander tease us belgians and tell me ' festivaaaaaaaaaaal ' ( you know we add pretty often the double ' a ' or ' e ' or ' o ' etc. , and i try to tease americans adding the final ' sh ' but
i ' m not good at it ) .

My brother went to Dranouter festival.
quote:
i rode on your profile you ' re 34 . are you sure you think i ' m sufficiently mature for you ??? don ' t forget i ' m only 20 ( alexander ' s big enough anyway ) , because i enjoy talking with you but don ' t know if you enjoy talking with me ! hah !
somehow , really , i ' m sure you ' ll find another herlinde in your life ; maybe my daughter ? you ' ve to wait at least 17 years!

?!I hope you're joking here. I'm no Wacko Jacko!
quote:
but i can even suggest you some things to do in free time . why don ' t you go out with friends ( pubs , cinemas , discos ... ) ? it ' d be good to meet some interesting person ... in fact i met my boy in a pseudo chamonix ' s mcdonald !!!

I presumed you knew my age a lot sooner. I hope it doesn't make me look weird or stupid.
To be honest (not that I haven't been honest before): I was doubtfull at first starting these conversations. I had noticed the age difference from your profile.
And yes, I really like talking to you. One of my best friends in my whole life was ... my grandfather. I don't think difference in age should stop someone from making friends.
I don't hide. I go to cinemas regulary. Two weeks ago I went to 'the Proms' and I visit other festities when possible. If I gave you the idea I've met nobody after Herlinde, I apologyze. I have great memories of her. There's a saying: 'it's easy to make friendship turn into love, but very difficult turning love back to friendship'. Sometimes I wished Herlinde & I just stayed friends. Like Lene sings: "can't turn back time, a wish yet to come true".
quote:
and take this as a full-of-love friend ' s sentence :
je bent de GROOTSE ! en SCHATJEN ( hah ) ! from now on i ' ll call you ' mijn grootse liebje ' !
( i ' m afraid to continue the sentence in dutch because i understand who reads this board wants to understand what we write ... it ' s brief but true ) .

Thank you. That's very sweet. I hope to be a good friend for you, even when you get married, have childeren and move move somewere far. Finding friends is easy, true friends are a different matter.
quote:
for the pic ... i can ' t see it ! it can ' t be found ! oh please help me to see the face of mijn grootse liebje ! do you have another tiny little pic ?

Try http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/stefaan_den_dikken
This should work.
I've been trying to put some photo's on my blog, but it does work.
quote:
hey , i ' ve to announce you 1 thing : i ' ll go to live in canada ( winnipeg ) in 1 year . i ' ll have a lot of nostalgia of my beloved hometown knokke ... i loved it sincerely ! i love belgium ! i don ' t want to get there ! but i must ... i ' ll have to make new friends , new ambient ... uff !

Canada is very nice to life. I have distant relatives living in Canada. People are nice too. I have met several Canadians: they are friendly, relaxed, warm (at least the ones I've met). I guess it could be worse. Personnaly, I wouldn't like living in a big city. A city like New York, London, San-Fransisco or even Brussel doesn't look inviting to me. To bad I don't speak the language even remotly, or I move to Norway. Canada is another place I would feel at home.
Anyway, I hope you feel at home there. Why do you HAVE to move there?
quote:
i ' d to perform to a disco yesterday night ( i ' d extension on hair to make them long - what annoying ! ) , i ' ve 3 pics i ' d want to show you ( how much i ' ve been silly to wear those things !
i ' m clearly fat with these 2 ! ) . as usual , check out your e-mail ;)

I'v checked my e-mail. Apperently, those pictures got lost on the vastness of the internet. I didn't reveive your mail
quote:
dikke kus
gei ( what are you doing these days ? )

I really need to get my computer fixed. I also bought a few DVD's recently I still haven't watched. One of them is the extended version of 'The Lord of the Rings', another one is the third season of 'Red Dwarf' (English comedy). I want be bored this weekend.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Meriadoc Posted - 27 Nov 2003 : 18:39:38
quote:

hey ... i ' m not able to read your reply !
uff ! maybe my computer goes wrong ...

If you're looking for a reply on your message you put here yesterday, I wasn't able to reply yet. If was home after 12, and I was rather tired. Today, I had a lot of trouble staying awake at work. I managed to get through the day .
No, I don't think you have problems with your computer, it's I who seems to have some troubles. I need to take some time to fix it or let someone else fix it again. So if I'm not quick giving a reply, don't worry. I'm most likely sweating to find the problems on my Mac.

Now, I'm going to take a look at your other message and add a proper reply.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
geike Posted - 27 Nov 2003 : 13:58:43
hey ... i ' m not able to read your reply !
uff ! maybe my computer goes wrong ...

geike Posted - 26 Nov 2003 : 19:54:21
hey ! glad to hear from you again !
ary ? yeah , ary ' s a GREAT hooverphonic fan , but the singer is a big deal between us ... ok , i can explain you :
i prefer liesje , while she prefers geike ( arnaert ) .
but she admits she ' prefers ' geike only because she adores me ( or she ' s sure to ) and she thinks i look a bit like her ; that ' s why i ' m always telling her she has to ' prefer ' a singer because of her voice , not because she adores a friend who looks like this singer !
anyway , for the fact of ' schatjen ' it didn ' t happen in bruxelles , it happened at dranouter folkfestival ( alexander tease us belgians and tell me ' festivaaaaaaaaaaal ' ( you know we add pretty often the double ' a ' or ' e ' or ' o ' etc. , and i try to tease americans adding the final ' sh ' but
i ' m not good at it ) .
i rode on your profile you ' re 34 . are you sure you think i ' m sufficiently mature for you ??? don ' t forget i ' m only 20 ( alexander ' s big enough anyway ) , because i enjoy talking with you but don ' t know if you enjoy talking with me ! hah !
somehow , really , i ' m sure you ' ll find another herlinde in your life ; maybe my daughter ? you ' ve to wait at least 17 years !
but i can even suggest you some things to do in free time . why don ' t you go out with friends ( pubs , cinemas , discos ... ) ? it ' d be good to meet some interesting person ... in fact i met my boy in a pseudo chamonix ' s mcdonald !!!
and take this as a full-of-love friend ' s sentence :
je bent de GROOTSE ! en SCHATJEN ( hah ) ! from now on i ' ll call you ' mijn grootse liebje ' !
( i ' m afraid to continue the sentence in dutch because i understand who reads this board wants to understand what we write ... it ' s brief but true ) .
for the pic ... i can ' t see it ! it can ' t be found ! oh please help me to see the face of mijn grootse liebje ! do you have another tiny little pic ?
hey , i ' ve to announce you 1 thing : i ' ll go to live in canada ( winnipeg ) in 1 year . i ' ll have a lot of nostalgia of my beloved hometown knokke ... i loved it sincerely ! i love belgium ! i don ' t want to get there ! but i must ... i ' ll have to make new friends , new ambient ... uff !
i ' d to perform to a disco yesterday night ( i ' d extension on hair to make them long - what annoying ! ) , i ' ve 3 pics i ' d want to show you ( how much i ' ve been silly to wear those things !
i ' m clearly fat with these 2 ! ) . as usual , check out your e-mail ;)
dikke kus
gei ( what are you doing these days ? )

Meriadoc Posted - 25 Nov 2003 : 19:56:45
quote:

ah , and i forgot : wow , this festeen is mooie !
is it annoying to prepare it ?

I can be. Not the childeren but the parents can make it dificult sometimes. But it's also fun to do.
quote:
i ' ve never heard of it before in knokke ( weird , it ' s close to brugge ... ).

It's only for the collegues I work with. Not every employer makes it possible for his employed to organise this. The factory where my dad used to work did it for a few years untill it got in financial troubles.
quote:
take care

You too, mummy Gei
quote:
xxx ( ary sent you the pics i think ... )
naatje

excuse me i forgot again a thing ...

No problem.
quote:
a boy when i was onstage called me : ' schatjen ' or something 1 year ago , but i ' ve never heard it before . do you know the meaning , or if it ' s slang ?

I means darling, sweetie. This happened in Brussel? It was most likely somebody who talked with a Brussels dialect. Or someone from Antwerpen who spoke his dialect. We Belgians have a lot of dialects, although most of them are disappairing.
quote:
than he added : 'ik ben verlified op JE ! '
( obviously i know what does it mean , i ' m not so ignorant ! ) .
thx for answerings ,
kleinje

Glad to be helpfull.
groetjes
xxx
Steve

--
Just the way we are
Falling down