Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Fans
 My few Lene/Stian toughts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Little Lene Posted - 07 Apr 2004 : 13:04:06
I'll think they are together because...:

a) It's a little bit mystic that after 6 years they POFF sould not be together anymore!
b) The day before the break-up news it stood in a newspaper thats ''Stian is her boyfriend''
c)Lene said in many both old and new interwievs that she's thinks Stian is cute
d) On the Oslo City Concert, September the 27th, Stian was there and he's been CRAZY and was yeah....CRAZY!
e)On the Another Day DVD, Lene had a ring, and after shes not had a ring, but now she has a ring. I think that Lene and Stian don't wanna to hav so may pres people who sould now about their, so thy joked the pres to though that they not are together anymore, its therefore I think Lene not always has her ring because shes don't want's the pres sould know the truth
f) Lene / Stian beed VERY red EVERY time the pres asked them 'bout: "are you together", they smiled and begin to lahf

Whatever: I wish them the best! Stian is an cool norwegian tv-shower! "LOVE" YA!

Lene. You are the FORGIVABLE SINGER!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Little Lene Posted - 14 Jul 2004 : 23:00:34
Yeah sorry...I Know we should take and end of it...but....I not did it! You see...I am from Norway. and it is in Norway Stian is known. Nobody in any other contry, know good who he really is. But I have saw his show whet it goes on...in three years! And then I got a glimt of who this really good-childfriendly-man really is. And the first person I assosiate as his girl was Lene....I assosiate out from he and her's personalities...and I have figured out tht no one other persons look better than they do! Sorry...but...realy seriousely! I wish them the best ever...even if they're together or just bestfriends.....sorry I should stop this....I been sick when i heard the "break-up-news" OMG....I am so.......stupid...

Lene. You are the FORGIVABLE SINGER!
Superfan Posted - 04 Jul 2004 : 01:07:18
U have a good point Marko,
abidhaq Posted - 09 May 2004 : 03:01:45
does any1 hae a pic of lenee's boyfriend.
Marko Posted - 07 Apr 2004 : 21:15:53
I think we should give an end to this discussion.
What's important is that Lene is happy now

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Helios Rietberg Posted - 07 Apr 2004 : 14:43:06
I think you have a point. Anyway, Lene has always tried to be out of the limelight as much as possible, so it should make sense that she doesn't want the press to know about her private life, most importantly, who she's dating. As for the ring... it's probable that she, like you said, doesn't wear it all the time. No matter, she's probably happy with him!

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000