Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Fans
 From Portugal with love...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Little_Girl Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 13:53:00
Hey everyone! I was "introduced" to Lene when a friend of mine asked me to buy her the new Lene Marlin's album: "Another Day". For curiosity i played on my computer when i got home, as i was only to deliver it to my friend the the day after. Well, i think you can imagine how i felt when i listened to it the 1st time, but you can't imagine the magic and the hapinness that this album has brought into my life, as i was suffering from a depression. Well, i had to tell my friend that i couldn't find the album so i could keep the one i had bought to myself. Not a very honest thing!!! The more i listened to this album, the more i loved it!!! The next step was to find the album "Playing my game". And now i'm only dreaming about the day that Lene decides to come to Portugal!

P.S- Sorry about some grammar mistakes, but English is not my mother tongue
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Neus Posted - 02 Dec 2004 : 04:03:33
Bienvenida Nadia!
Perdona que no te hable en ingles (no sé), tampoco hablo portugues pero lo entiendo =)

http://lenemarlin.foro.st
Filly Posted - 20 Oct 2004 : 20:18:32
Hello Alizée, wellcome I agree whit you, Lene have an angelical voice, it makes me feel fine when I hear her voice. Well See ya, hope to be fan-friends
Tef Johs Posted - 20 Oct 2004 : 09:53:58
quote:

Yeah, i love both! But "Another Day" is definitively my favourite because almost every song in the album makes me think my life and the people around me, every song has a special message to me, which i couldn't find in "Playing my game". But i see "Another day" as a progress of "playing my game".

Hey, great! This just goes to show that Another Day is not in any way inferior to the debut album. There is always the "what I heard first" factor.

Most of us heard and played Playing My Game long before Another Day, so we tend to think, perhaps, in favour of the debut album (even though they're equally great).

However, your testimony is proof that it easily could have been the other way around, i.e. Another Day would have worked equally well as the debut album.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Helios Rietberg Posted - 20 Oct 2004 : 09:38:28
Bonjour, AlizeeFan. Ca va? (Sorry, no Francophone keyboard, no accents. )

It's lovely that you like Lene's music. She's a great artist, i'm sure we all agree. Anyway, enjoy your time here. Just make sure your signature isn't beyond 20kb. Full information is in the "Rules" topic in every forum opened by Zuzzy.

My Angels of Light have long left me,
Yet the darkness of the path is queer,
Where have they escaped for purity?
Leading to what i hold so dear
This blinding light glaring in my sight,
Mystery of the unseen so hard to unravel,
Though i struggle to see with all my might.
To where i will go, through time and travel.

AlizéeFan Posted - 20 Oct 2004 : 05:58:28
I am brand new too. I think her music must have been inspired by angels. It is absolutely beautiful.

Edit by DarKlaus: 13. Users' signatures cannot be too large.
The maximum width and weight for one or more images + 2 text lines in standard size is: 500x200 pixels. Maximum weight for images is 20kb.
Otherwise, you can insert 5 text lines in standard size, without images.
Moderators will recall excesses.
http://www.lene.it/en/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=491
Adrianshan Posted - 18 Sep 2004 : 20:29:36
Hi ya, litter_girl, I think you must thank your friend, without him/her you would not get these magic music (you would not get bore it).
Here is a nice place for us, Lene's fans to gather, help yourself and make it feel like home, enjoy it!

Welcome!!!
Filly Posted - 09 Sep 2004 : 19:50:26
Hi from Spain, Little_Girl! we are neighbourg!
If you have felt Lene´s Magic so strongly, just run to buy AD DVD it´s one of the best musical DVD´s I´ve seen.

Wellcome!
Innocent Sinner Posted - 08 Sep 2004 : 12:36:36
From portugal, heh? But too bad Lene has never come to your country. Dont worry about it, as long as portugal is still in europe, Lene will come to your country someday.

-----Signature-----

AMMAZATE TUTTI QUEI M2M
Superfan Posted - 05 Sep 2004 : 17:41:31
Hi & Welcome, all I can say...
I mean everyone said everything that was needed

I won't say anything...Judge this urself...
-I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and that we should just support him (From a Gum chewing Britney Spears)
Tarnim Posted - 03 Sep 2004 : 15:57:14
Welcome to the forums. I liked your story even if it was a little bit dishonest. I hope your friend got a copy to.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Little_Girl Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 20:50:42
[quote]Originally posted by Marko

HOLA Little Girl, first fan from Portugal
The story you tell sums up in a moving way the "capturing" effect that Lene had on the lives of many of us.

So Welcome to our International board A lot of friends are waiting for you here
Lene in Portugal? Honestly I don't think, but Madrid is not so far away from your country

Olá! 1st fan from Portugal?! What an honour!!!
Yeah, Lene Won't probably ever come to Portugal, but you can't judge for dreaming! :)
Little_Girl Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 20:46:23
[quote]Originally posted by norskelgen

i know that i'm sure u love both of lene's albums,but tell me,what's your favorite one? are you more "playing my game" which expresses the young Lene,only innocent and calm..or more "another day",older and more in his time???

Yeah, i love both! But "Another Day" is definitively my favourite because almost every song in the album makes me think my life and the people around me, every song has a special message to me, which i couldn't find in "Playing my game". But i see "Another day" as a progress of "playing my game".
Luke Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 17:24:38
Hi, welcome to the forum!
Yeah, not exactly honest what you did, but I think it's a "good" lie that permitted you to be introduced to a great artist who composes excellent music!

About the tour: no news yet, but stay tuned and hope we'll get something new in a short time.

Luke

"I don't know your face no more
Or feel the touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm lookin' for"

Keane - "We might as well be strangers"
Helios Rietberg Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 15:53:40
Hola, senorita (sorry, no accents; I don't have a francophone keyboard), como esta? It's really nice to have you here. It's nice to meet people from all around the world, and with the same hobby and obsession too!

We all know, i'm sure, how you feel about Lene and her music. It's some sort of magic that takes you into Lene's world where everything will be alright in the end.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy yourself. I do, very much.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

I just want you to know who i am...

Comme le monde est grand.
norskelgen Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 15:06:19
yes,marko..as we are standing on that subject,is there news about a european tour of lene soon?(i mean sg programmed and booked,and so tickets on sales in shops!!! not only buzz,true news!!!

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000