Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Fans

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Helios Rietberg Posted - 31 Dec 2004 : 15:13:37
Hello all forum members,

I would like to report that i am safe and sound, away from the sea, but many have not been as lucky as me... as a mark of respect for those who have been tragically taken away from this earth, the whole of Malaysia has abided to our Prime Minister's wish that we cancel all celebrations. Of course, those who wish to celebrate on their own are definitely allowed to, but hopefully on a small scale. Also those from other countries, such as Sweden, Norway, France and so forth... deepest condolences to the victims and their families who journeyed to Thailand and Sri Lanka (among other places) and never came back...

Well, let's think of nicer things. It's 10.18 p.m. here in Malaysia, and it is quite a cool night -- brilliant for us locals, since it's terribly hot most of the time. I have nothing much to do... practice on my guitar, visit Lene's beloved forum, play on my PS2... and since i'm going to sleep soon due to my serious lack of sleep and addiction to video games, i shall first wish you all a Pleasant New Year 2005. May it be a much better year than the years behind us...

It's the year of the Chicken in the Lunar Calender next year, which starts on January 15th (relatively earlier than usual). So, if any of you are turning 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 and so forth after January 15th next year, you are born in the year of the Chicken. There are 12 different zodiac signs, and so after every twelve years, it's your year again... 2004 is the year of the Monkey. If you're interested, i'm born in the year of a Horse. Unfortunately, i'm not very good at this, since my generation doesn't really memorise these kind of traditional things. You can easily find the chart online, i'm sure. Happy searching!

Anyway, i'm going too far off topic. Happy New Year, and may all your wishes come true, your prayers be answered, and your ambitions be fulfilled.

So fragile, just you and me,
Barely staying afloat in this blood red sea.
The eyes i looked at as jewels of hope,
Now hold just despair, how shall we cope?

Your feelings crushed, easy to break,
A protective shield of love we make.
When we realise we shall be free,
To entwine in the hands of you and me...
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Superfan Posted - 28 Jan 2005 : 01:09:51
Well sorry I couldn't get here online (I've been having exams and got caught cheatin on my Arabic test which lost me 7% pure on top of the points I've lost from the exam itself... and on top of that my sister had a car accident and came from the hospital today...[after 2 weeks])

The news here sux, once they say It stroke Malaysia next time they say it was a romour...jeez [^&%*&*] them I was getting worried

well anyways its good to know your okay! and all I/we can do for those who have gone and ourselves is to prey for them and god's mercy

tiger_Yellow Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 17:02:32
Happy New Year
haha,I was born in the year of tiger

Help the poor children in Africa

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000