Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Fans
 hello ,fan from china

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tiger_Yellow Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 10:50:03
Hello,everyone here!
I am from Nanjing,China.Most of people in Euro or America probably donnot hear from it.But I like Lene,like Lene's music,the same with all of fans here!
I known Lene several years ago.But I didnot listen to her songs until one year ago.I saw that the music without loudly voice and fire danceing match for the thing I always search.
The music show me the attitude towards sadness,solitude and love.Thank you Lene!
Her album is too expensive in China and lucky there are just two .I think it's comfortable to listen Lene though the songs is not much.I like it.
Because of the different culture,most people in China ,in east Asia,dont't really like western music. I can only chat with a few fans around me.I 'd like to talk about music,Lene and some other things with you online by forum or icq...

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lene-Robyn Posted - 03 Apr 2005 : 15:18:35
well, i'm from holland, and i don't know anyone who's fan of her who lives in holland... I't hard to find her cd/DVD here... I'm searching for her DVD, and i have allready bought her 1 cd. But i know her songs, and they are great!
Adrianshan Posted - 02 Apr 2005 : 20:54:39
Hi ya, Yellow Tiger, though it's a bit late to reply this, but it' s bit suprise to read your message here, 'cause my sis has met you @ icq awhile before, --small world. Anyway, so glad that you join in this family.
KuGu Posted - 05 Feb 2005 : 23:46:12
Welcome tiger, we share the same continent, dont worry ;)

istanbul, where the continents meet..
Marko Posted - 05 Feb 2005 : 12:55:31
Welcome tiger_Yellow!
Until today other 8 Chinese fans subscribed this board Hope they'll answer soon.

I have a question 4 you: Do you know or think THIS is an official China release or a fake? Thanks!

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Helios Rietberg Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 17:37:23
Oh, i'm perfectly safe (and very lucky too). I love Penang; it's just too bad it was the place that the tsunami struck in Malaysia. I was actually thinking about going there at the end of last year; it was by chance that my family wasn't free, so we all cancelled the plans of going to Penang... very lucky for me, or perhaps i'd be dead now...

So fragile, just you and me,
Barely staying afloat in this blood red sea.
The eyes i looked at as jewels of hope,
Now hold just despair, how shall we cope?

Your feelings crushed, easy to break,
A protective shield of love we make.
When we realise we shall be free,
To entwine in the hands of you and me...
tiger_Yellow Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 17:31:01
oh
are you safe now?
i think many many people be in trouble now for they toward dead and the homeland destoryed

Help the poor children in Africa
Helios Rietberg Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 15:05:23
Me? I'm in Malaysia. I studied Chinese since kindergarden. And yes, now i understand your nickname. I'm a Horse.

tiger_Yellow Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 14:50:08
Thanks.

Helios Rietberg ,haha, my name isnot Hu,but my famliy name is Huang,how clever u r! I was born in 1986, do u understand the key to my nickname? And where r u now?

Helios Rietberg Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 11:29:36
Huang Hu, ni hao. Duo huan ying can jia zuo tan hui...

Pardon me. I can't write in chinese characters here; last time i tried, it went all funny. So it's han yu pin ying for me...

For me, Lene represented some form of myself, perhaps. She brought me hope when the days seemed to drag on forever and never end; she brought me happiness when the shroud of misery settled itself comfortably around me; and she (you might think i'm mad ) brought melancholy down on me when i felt like it.

Xi wang zai jiang lai de ri zi, Lei Na gei ni dai lai yu kuai. Zai ci, gao ci.

Pegasus_TDCi Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 11:11:14
Welcome tiger Yellow! There are several fans of Lene from China here, and from all over the world, so don't worry, you're not alone
Considering how things have been going so far in the last period, it wouldn't be that an hazard to suppose we will be able to listen to a new album from Lene not in many years, so you might start saving some money for that
Lene has hit me since the first time because of similar reasons: I felt she was representative of that kind of music I love the most. Then I fell in love with her songs, of course.
If you like Lene, then this is the right place

Hey what do you think of me now?
Am I not like I once
were
Still if you don't
know me,
what's the
story of this pen
I guess you're not a
stranger
and I can tell you're not a
friend