Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 I got 4 invites for gmail and http://mywallop.com/

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
custard555 Posted - 29 Dec 2004 : 00:52:39
Hello everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all (and Lene too) I have got 4 invites for gmail left , so being a nice member of the forum I’m going to give them away. Rules are 1 per person and 1st come 1st served.

Also if MarkO wants one then you can, if not then there will be 5 in total.

Good luck

Come on Lene, Don't give up now

Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Superfan Posted - 15 Apr 2005 : 14:14:36
nice sig!

and yea, I've heard about the firefox guy...google's shootin way up...I dont even use my Yahoo anymore

custard555 Posted - 14 Apr 2005 : 00:11:28
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

well Google's makin a Messenger & Even an internet Browser!
(Even the domain gbrowser has been registred by google)

yeah, they even "stole" one of the firefox guys

Also I was “told” they are working (its a long way off) on a public release on there distro of Linux (base on there matrix Custer server software, which is running google search)

Superfan Posted - 13 Apr 2005 : 23:56:17
well Google's makin a Messenger & Even an internet Browser!
(Even the domain gbrowser has been registred by google)

Helios Rietberg Posted - 11 Apr 2005 : 15:23:46
I have 50 invites left, even though i've already sent quite a few.

And about the 2 GB, i think it's trying to keep well away from Yahoo. Yahoo is moving up to 1 GB, but i think that, somehow, Gmail gives me a very secure, professional feeling, while Yahoo is a little commercial. Perhaps it's the banners and advertistments that Yahoo has and Google doesn't. Also, Google's planning is better; i like the fact that we can just read one really really long back and forth email for ages and ages on the same page, instead of having to go back and open a new page again...

So fragile, just you and me,
Barely staying afloat in this blood red sea.
The eyes i looked at as jewels of hope,
Now hold just despair, how shall we cope?

Your feelings crushed, easy to break,
A protective shield of love we make.
When we realise we shall be free,
To entwine in the hands of you and me...
custard555 Posted - 11 Apr 2005 : 01:14:12
wow g-mail now offers 2gb of e-mail space.

still got loads of invites left...

Superfan Posted - 28 Jan 2005 : 00:07:32
well I have 24 invitaions left (please don't ask how...)
I also have Orkut so if anyone wants either post here or E-mail me at grand.master.hf@gmail.com

custard555 Posted - 22 Jan 2005 : 13:49:16
Hello everyone, hope you are all having a fun non-working weekend, just to let you know, I have some Microsoft wallop(http://www.mywallop.com/ ) invitations and some Google Gmail (http://www.gmail.com ) left 2.

Please remember I need your first name, last name and E-mail address.

custard555 Posted - 14 Jan 2005 : 14:35:47
quote:
Originally posted by ToiletPapersR4GrossPPL

yeah first of all it sounds interesting....new stuff to me

but secondly, custrad555 why did you quote your own sig... I’ve seen some replies like this in the other forums (and just like what I saw there) it makes your post look terrible and kinda difficult to read. Don’t do such wasteful. Especially if you just want to post short comment or simple little words. You should care about the used memory. I found a forum named “Test Forum” you better go and have some experiment there! (BTW who created it ? That’s a good idea!) Let’s see how well (or poorly) the experiment you have created. If the tester did a bad job when coding, it will result in a crappy reply.

hope you understand and now don’t waste time thinking about my words, waste some experiments instead!

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS. But...they’re all gross, dirty and stinky no matter how pretty and tidy they look. That’s why I don’t do and use what they usually do and use. If you wake up in the morning, wash your face, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, have some breakfast and then go to school/university or workplace and you don’t think there is something wrong with that then you must be gross! Don’t blame your God if you have so many acnes, pimples and blackheads on your face and body. Also don’t be confident when wearing bikini because you don’t look hot at all! You look like scary creature with spotted and blemished skin!!

If you are talking about Post - 02 Jan 2005: 14:41:41, then that had nothing to do with me, I simply use the quote button and added my reply to the post, and it must have been the scrip error on the software.

Also I posted twice due to the fact that I was contacted by E-mail asking if they could have an invite to there E-mail address

ToiletPapersR4GrossPPL Posted - 14 Jan 2005 : 09:27:38
yeah first of all it sounds interesting....new stuff to me

but secondly, custrad555 why did you quote your own sig... I’ve seen some replies like this in the other forums (and just like what I saw there) it makes your post look terrible and kinda difficult to read. Don’t do such wasteful. Especially if you just want to post short comment or simple little words. You should care about the used memory. I found a forum named “Test Forum” you better go and have some experiment there! (BTW who created it ? That’s a good idea!) Let’s see how well (or poorly) the experiment you have created. If the tester did a bad job when coding, it will result in a crappy reply.

hope you understand and now don’t waste time thinking about my words, waste some experiments instead!

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS. But...they’re all gross, dirty and stinky no matter how pretty and tidy they look. That’s why I don’t do and use what they usually do and use. If you wake up in the morning, wash your face, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, have some breakfast and then go to school/university or workplace and you don’t think there is something wrong with that then you must be gross! Don’t blame your God if you have so many acnes, pimples and blackheads on your face and body. Also don’t be confident when wearing bikini because you don’t look hot at all! You look like scary creature with spotted and blemished skin!!
Davide Girlando Posted - 12 Jan 2005 : 16:17:16
Ok, I hadn't noticed yet, I had just finished saying good things about Yahoo and then it filtered your mail as spam... but this doesn't happen often, fortunately. However it's alright, thanks again!

dado2_714
custard555 Posted - 12 Jan 2005 : 01:28:50
quote:
Originally posted by Davide Girlando

Maybe it's too late, but if you still don't know who to invite, well, I'm here! I'm pretty satisfied with my Yahoo mailbox actually, but I'd like to give gmail a try. Thanks!

dado2_714

An invitation has been emailed to Davide at dado2_714@yahoo.it.

Davide Girlando Posted - 12 Jan 2005 : 00:34:30
Maybe it's too late, but if you still don't know who to invite, well, I'm here! I'm pretty satisfied with my Yahoo mailbox actually, but I'd like to give gmail a try. Thanks!

dado2_714
Ive lost my mind Posted - 02 Jan 2005 : 17:39:05
Thanks
custard555 Posted - 02 Jan 2005 : 14:41:41
quote:
Originally posted by custard555

quote:
Originally posted by Ive lost my mind

What is gmail?

It sounds good though, 1GB of email, if you still have some invites I would be grateful to find out more if its ok. :)

I need your frist name, last name and your e-mail address (the invites are sent by e-mail)

thank you

An invitation has been emailed to Gemma (AKA;Ive lost my mind)

Thank you

custard555 Posted - 01 Jan 2005 : 18:21:17
quote:
Originally posted by Ive lost my mind

What is gmail?

It sounds good though, 1GB of email, if you still have some invites I would be grateful to find out more if its ok. :)

I need your frist name, last name and your e-mail address (the invites are sent by e-mail)

thank you

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000