Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 Michelle Branch + Jessica Harp = the Wreckers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coffee Posted - 10 Jan 2005 : 00:48:17

hey.. I'm taking a leap out from my time away to wave this great newly established band in your faces!

There's not much stuff heard by them, but with a mix of michelle branch (www.mbranch.org) and jessica harp (www.jessicaharp.net) it's gotta be great!

I really suggest you guys check out Jessica - some of you migh have heard of Michelle Branch before, but for a reason I can't phantom you're not as crazy about her as I am. Oh well.. so.. check out those links!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
coffee Posted - 14 Jan 2005 : 23:09:12
quote:
Originally posted by ToiletPapersR4GrossPPL

Well any way I love her too but i bet most you don't know her career in music was started in 2000 and then she released her 1st album titled "BROKEN BRACELLET" which contains the same songs as in "THE SPIRIT ROOM" like Sweet Misery and I'd Rather In Love With You...

Also, I bet you dont know she's already married!

hehe of course I knew all that! He's kinda old for her, but if it's meant to be, I hope it'll last!

Oh and Broken Bracelet is an awesome track! The GTY that's on there is the best one I've heard. The more acoustic that song is played, the better! Plus, her voice is much rawer back then - it just adds so much honesty to the song.
Ive lost my mind Posted - 14 Jan 2005 : 16:42:48
Wow, I knew Michelle had released 'Broken Bracelet' before the spirit room, but I didn't know she was married.

Its time I caught up with her forums again
ToiletPapersR4GrossPPL Posted - 14 Jan 2005 : 09:20:43
I can't believe Michelle is popular in europe and I thought nobody would talk about her here. dont't u know "this amrican-french-indonesian blood girl" isn't as much popular as other american artists like Britney, Beyonce or Madonna ?...

Well any way I love her too but i bet most you don't know her career in music was started in 2000 and then she released her 1st album titled "BROKEN BRACELLET" which contains the same songs as in "THE SPIRIT ROOM" like Sweet Misery and I'd Rather In Love With You...

Also, I bet you dont know she's already married!

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS. But...they’re all gross, dirty and stinky no matter how pretty and tidy they look. That’s why I don’t do and use what they usually do and use. If you wake up in the morning, wash your face, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, have some breakfast and then go to school/university or workplace and you don’t think there is something wrong with that then you must be gross! Don’t blame your God if you have so many acnes, pimples and blackheads on your face and body. Also don’t be confident when wearing bikini because you don’t look hot at all! You look like scary creature with spotted and blemished skin!!
coffee Posted - 13 Jan 2005 : 18:36:47
quote:
Originally posted by Tarnim

woa, that Jessica Harp sounds really great. I really like Memphis. Her albums dosen't seem to be released in Sweden though since I cant find her on swedish internet stores.And I know Michelle Branch, I have her first album. She's pretty ok. Their voices actully sounds quit similar at times. Their band could be interesting. Worth keeping an eye on, thanks for the tip.

P.S. If you have Michelle Branchs album The Spirit Room theres a video of Ewerywhere on it. If you play it in fastforward Michelle sounds like a smurf. Very fun if your as easilly amused as I am.

Jessica Harp was only recently offered a record deal, so she has only released a Indie album (which is what Michelle did before she got signed with Maverick, too) and such albums are normally only offered through the artists official website. I bought her "preface" through the website, and there were no problems with the process at all.

But she gave up the solo-deal to join Michelle in the Wreckers, and by the sound of a small clip offered @ One tree hill's website - they did amazing things with a song called "the good kind"

You guys are gonna love it. Lol. At least you better! Cause it's gonna be GREAT!!
Tarnim Posted - 11 Jan 2005 : 19:52:06
woa, that Jessica Harp sounds really great. I really like Memphis. Her albums dosen't seem to be released in Sweden though since I cant find her on swedish internet stores.And I know Michelle Branch, I have her first album. She's pretty ok. Their voices actully sounds quit similar at times. Their band could be interesting. Worth keeping an eye on, thanks for the tip.

P.S. If you have Michelle Branchs album The Spirit Room theres a video of Ewerywhere on it. If you play it in fastforward Michelle sounds like a smurf. Very fun if your as easilly amused as I am.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Ive lost my mind Posted - 10 Jan 2005 : 19:40:11
I love Michelle Branch's stuff :D

Thanks for that jessica harp link I'm going to check that out now.

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000