Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 How do you delete your self ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
custard555 Posted - 05 Apr 2005 : 18:58:08
looked all over and couldn't find how to.

Come on Lene, Don't give up now

Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
custard555 Posted - 07 Apr 2005 : 19:19:42
Thanks everyone for the posts!

It wasn’t intended for the topic to turn into cheer up custard or anything self-centred like that.

But I am amaze with response back with positive views, thank you all!

Well it look like I have to eat my own words! Please don’t delete me!

Well I just hope you know what your getting your self into !

Custard555

Superfan Posted - 07 Apr 2005 : 00:17:47
hey Custard believe me with you around acctually things ARE speeding up...I mean there were times when there was nothing to even read!

Helios Rietberg Posted - 06 Apr 2005 : 17:09:11
Oh Custard, you're not unwelcome. I've got plenty of topics that haven't gotten any replies either. Hmm, perhaps i should delete them.

I agree that it's quite slow when Lene isn't in the public eye. I remember there was one point in time when only one member (usually Marko) who posted perhaps once a fortnight or once a month. It was really, really slow...

I check back every few hours, as you can see... whenever i get online the first site i visit is this. I actually think it's gotten much livelier than a year ago (about when i joined). Lene's return has boosted the activity, and i think that once she reappears again this time, the same thing will happen. Besides, lots of people (like i was) who have been fans for quite a while don't really know about this forum. It's not put very high up on the search engine lists, you should know. Fans probably give up once they see the inactive "official" Lene Marlin site.

Cheer up, Custard. I went to your blog, and it's really nice! Great pictures, nice cars, and... SPAIN!!! I love Spain (though i've never been there )!!! I'll post when you ask anything if i have anything to say, then (and i thought i was posting too much!).

So fragile, just you and me,
Barely staying afloat in this blood red sea.
The eyes i looked at as jewels of hope,
Now hold just despair, how shall we cope?

Your feelings crushed, easy to break,
A protective shield of love we make.
When we realise we shall be free,
To entwine in the hands of you and me...
northside66 Posted - 06 Apr 2005 : 02:13:51
Hi to everyone. I have to admit I don't post as much as I should. Considering how much I love Lene's music, I would love to have a livelier discussion. But, I also understand when an artist is "taking a rest/writing/planning, or whatever" and is not in the public eye at the time, things can be slow. I live in the US so the best I can do is talk to people that have actually seen Lene in person. So the more the merrier I say. Anyone who can add to each discussion the better.
Daniel Posted - 05 Apr 2005 : 22:19:43
Although there aren't any news right now, I am sure there will come brighter times. If there's one common characteristic of us fans, it is patience. It has proven successful and will again. So cheer up, custard, Lene will return (again).

PS: And please don't shock us so much again by creating such a topic.
Pegasus_TDCi Posted - 05 Apr 2005 : 21:55:43
Well, you might have noticed that I myself do not take part in many discussions here, since I am usually a bit busy with other stuff (also personals) and I take a look in the evening, when I'm kinda tired and don't feel exactly like discussing so much, though of course I always take a look at what goes on and try to make sure that everything goes right, due to my position here.

You have pointed out a fact, indeed, this period does seem somewhat of stand-by, but it's almost natural when Lene is not showing up for some time. It's the whole community that is a bit in "winter-lair" (someway also the italian one), so I guess it might be wrong to think that few replies (or none) to a subject mean necessairly that the user is unwelcome. People that show respect for others, their opinions, behave in a sufficiently polite manner, and more in general pay attention to the rules we have set in order to live better here, must not be unwelcomed. Again, I hope I did not make anyone feel unwelcomed because of anyone of my comments or actions during these few months of my moderation (which has been needed not that frequently, I have to say).

Anyway, as it has happened once, Lene WILL be back someday (I don't know when, but I have always believed in her, and still I do, just like I know I always will), so I would like all of us to not to stray...

The present like I've never seen it before...
Is this the
right place to stay ?

Please, my wings... fly me away...
Please, my
wings, fly me away...

Please, my wings ... fly me away.

custard555 Posted - 05 Apr 2005 : 21:22:03
Thanks for the reply.

I think it’s because there isn’t much news of Lene and sometimes when I post I don’t get the same response or any answer at all and I find that very frustrating, It just feels I’m little bit unwelcome.:(

Pegasus_TDCi Posted - 05 Apr 2005 : 20:14:41
Uh ?

Custard, I hope you did not get hurt by my last message, I just wanted to make the discussion topic clearer for everybody. "Hi" is so general, and could suggest a presentation from a new fan, while you were discussing a different thing. It wasn't a 'yellow card' to you, I just felt it might be the case to specify better the title (according to the rules of this forum, by the way), it was not a 'bad' behaviour from your behalf, and I was not disappointed at all by that, I can assure.
But, in case i DID offend or hurt you then I am sorry, I am not infallible, just like everybody after all, so let's say I might have just warned you asking for you to act in my place.
Now, coming to the topic, I hope it doesn't mean you want your account on this forum to be cancelled, I'm moderator since a few months, but I cannot see the point of that actually... It would sadden all of us to lose a fan, and to worsen a relationship. If you mean instead the topic, you can delete it yourself with the icon if there are no replies, or you can otherwise ask a moderator to close it.

The present like I've never seen it before...
Is this the
right place to stay ?

Please, my wings... fly me away...
Please, my
wings, fly me away...

Please, my wings ... fly me away.

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000