Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  15:58:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's very nice now!
Go to Top of Page

Tromsoe
Fan

Norway
10 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  12:31:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi you fans! Like Arctic I'm also from Tromsoe, Norway, Lene's home city. Interesting to see that you're so excited to hear her new single, you've even started to discuss it's name! She'll make it back, I'm sure of it. By the way, Tromsų is really hot today. The air, I mean.

By the way, here's an interview with from 1998! In Norwegian, though. http://www.nrk.no/programmer/stemmer_fra_arkivet/stemmer_fra_musikken/2330460.html
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  21:52:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fantastic!! From Tromso tu China and again to Tromso. Yes, Europe begins to become tropical... Italy most of all
Hey, you should be happy in China, the album + dvd will come out there too... this means that Lene will travel to China for some promotion sooner or later.

P.s. Tromsoe, I see that you're a journalist. Nothing which could be related to Lene?

LENE YOU'RE WONDERFUL !!!

Edited by - Marko on 16 Jul 2003 21:56:05
Go to Top of Page

Tromsoe
Fan

Norway
10 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  22:44:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You noticed that, huh? Well, I'm not doing music journalism at the moment, but I can assure you that those who do are looking forward to hear the voice of Lene Marlin again. However, I know the people who made the very first recordings with her (described in an interview somewhere in your archive), the recordings that Virgin records eventually got in their hands. Do you think they're proud right now?
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  23:44:52  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hei Tromsoe!
hmmz..when you said "do u think they're proud right now?" it seems like, you're about to tell us they arent proud..maybe i'm wrong, but if so, could u tell us why they wouldnt be proud? just need to know! hehe!

see ya!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Tromsoe
Fan

Norway
10 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  00:53:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bit of an unintended double meaning there. They are of course proud to see that she's become such a superstar after that time. But the last two-three years, all of us have been a little concerned, haven't we? Even more so, I guess, those who have had anything to do - whatsoever - with her career. But don't misunderstand, she'd have been a star anyway and nobody here feels anything else than proudness. Hopefully, the record company learned something from this.
Go to Top of Page

Tromsoe
Fan

Norway
10 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  00:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice Norwegian signature, by the way...
Go to Top of Page

quad
Fan

China
20 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  06:29:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm waiting,waiting,and waiting, hoping that day come soon .And I'll listen lene's new voice again!
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  18:28:54  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanx for answering my question Tromsoe!
and thanx you for telling my signature is nice

c ya!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Zuzzy
Staff director / Moderator

Italy
123 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  05:11:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've listened to the whole song and to me it's a great song!!
maybe not so cool like unforgivable sinner but more.. Lene!
it's absolutely fantastic
the arrangement is huge, lene's lyrics are beautiful as we know and, listened many times, it sounds so good!!!
Go to Top of Page

Hayley
Fan

37 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  14:07:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard it yet cause I'm at work and it is absolutly killing me! I can't wait to get home tonight. Can anyone who listened to it put the lyrics up on the forum or something? : )

Hayley
Go to Top of Page

boyblue
Fan

France
17 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  15:09:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does anybody know which radio does broadcast their shows on the web? I'll try to record it this way & make it available 4 everyone here!

I'd rather sleep alone
Than feel that there's no one home
You tell me that I'm the best
But your heart beats with someone else
Go to Top of Page

quad
Fan

China
20 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  15:44:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was listening italy radio for hours on the web,but found nothing!!!
If boyblue can record it that is great!
Go to Top of Page

boyblue
Fan

France
17 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  15:55:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, i'm trying.. am listenning 2 kiss kiss & radio capital, but there's nothing 4 the moment......

I'd rather sleep alone
Than feel that there's no one home
You tell me that I'm the best
But your heart beats with someone else
Go to Top of Page

Iiris
Fan

Finland
2 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  16:20:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just listened the 45 second preview (like 100 times at least) and it sounds very cool!!!
The problem now is that I can't wait till the single is released, so I was just wondering if you guys know where I could find the song (I mean the whole song). If you have found from the internet please let me know!

It's good to have Lene back in the business. It was a long wait but worth it... I'm sure!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000