Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Hayley
Fan

37 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2003 :  17:47:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah i know what you mean, i was up til 2am yesterday night listening to it on repeat on my computer. I don't know if I'm just being biased cause its Lene tho. I can't wait to hear her other songs.

Hayley
Go to Top of Page

Tromsoe
Fan

Norway
10 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2003 :  15:03:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! This week "You weren't there" is double A-listed on the Norwegian radio NRK Petre... meaning it will be played on every single radio show on the channel, from 06:00 in the morning to 21:00 in the evening. NRK Petre is streamed from http://nrk.no/upunkt/ to the left, choose bandwidth on the "Hør Petre" menu and hit "Gå".
Go to Top of Page

alisa
Fan

Germany
5 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2003 :  22:06:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to confess, I'm so depressed, cause I try and try to listen to the new song, but this damn computer is not able to give any sound and so I'm sitting infront of the screen and see, that the song is played, but I am not able to listen to it. That sucks. I hope to hear her new song very sonn, cause I really get impatient.
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2003 :  09:26:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alisa, excuse the stupid question... you've got cases connected to your pc, haven't you?

This is Lene Marlin, an angel sent on Earth to sing with celestial voice the endless beauty of Paradise.
Hearing to her voice lets us come nearer to perfection.
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2003 :  18:01:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You weren't there realy is a FANTASTIC song. I've listened to it alot know and it just gets better and better the more I heare it. I would even say it's one of her best songs ever. I'm realy looking forward to the new album. It's gonna be great.
Go to Top of Page

jebskulker
Fan

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2003 :  21:10:35  Show Profile  Send jebskulker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
The video clip for You Weren't There was just played here in Australia for the first time on music show Rage at 5:05am this Saturday morning (I stayed up all night to see it!), and Lene looks as beautiful and angelic as ever :) That's the first chance I've had to see the video too! Surprisingly, that's only the 2nd time ever in 3 or 4 years that I've seen Lene Marlin on Australian TV. It was a long wait for the 2nd time!

I have some hope now that the single will be released here in Australia! I thought that there would be no chance but I was so happy when I heard that the video would be played today.
I just wish I could find out whether it will be released here or not.

By the way, Rage is a TV show here that runs for about 7 or 8 hours or more starting around midnight every Friday and Saturday showing Australian and international new release (mostly alternative) videos and the top 50 singles for the week.
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2003 :  23:53:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm happy that you could see it Let us know the position of Lene in the charts there.

"I have this amazing Italian fan club that's just so supportive. It has been a long time since the last album and getting this feeling that someone still remembers me is a good feeling." Lene Marlin 2003
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000