Another Day - Our full official review
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2003 :  19:52:11  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A long, complete review of "Another Day" may be found over at www.lene-marlin.no this evening.

Let me add that this review is very detailed, and could ruin some of the surprises for those who haven't had the chance to hear it yet. It may not always be wise to read comprehensive reviews before listening to it yourself, but this will be up to each one of you to decide for yourselves.

You are hereby warned, read at your own risk :)

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2003 :  22:54:25  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oooh - I'm so tempted to read it, but I really don't wanna spoil it for myself.

Thanks anyway. I'll probably read it after I've heard it for myself and draw comparisons on our views.

My loss, here we go again...
Go to Top of Page

adamqaisar
Fan

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2003 :  12:44:36  Show Profile  Visit adamqaisar's Homepage  Click to see adamqaisar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yup.... shame we gotta wait a long time for it

These aren't mere lyrics to a song that Lene writes, they are the only way an amazingly talented girl can tell us how she feels and can cause an amazing emotional ride while listening to her. Be it a song about love, tragedy, death or anything else quite simply there is no comparison to Lene
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000