New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Måns
Fan

Sweden
9 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  07:25:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, is there anyone who has heard this single that is surprised over it's success? Wouldn't think so. Lene shows it again, that she is the best of all and I think we should applaude both her and the fans who have all waited so long for her to return. I have mixed feelings about hitloist things, on the one ´hand, I really don't care, because the musi c is still the same no matter how amny listens to it, on the other hand I am overwhelmingly happy for Lene, but I also don't like it at all. It is very ahrd to express and rather irrational, but it feels like her music is not something very easy to share. It's really silly, but I don't like it being played at for example dancehouses and so on, because then nobody will appreciate the music, and that's sad. Maybe I am just an old loon too, haven't figured out what yet.

Måns

Som ett fjärran berg

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  08:37:02  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can see you what you mean, *however*...

I also want as *many* people to buy (and thus listen) to her music, and that is also what hit (sales) lists show. They show that people are *buying* the music, and therefore it will be listened to.

If noone bought it, they won't be able to play it either. The "hit-lists" are "sales-lists", and the more Lene sells, the better it is.

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  16:07:54  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Read about the rising Lene hysteria over at www.lene-marlin.no (Thursday afternoon update).

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  09:23:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always glad too hear stuff like that. It's nice too hear that people like "good" music too and not only braindead sex-fixated pop.It gives me som hope for the human race.

And I always like to spread my taste, so to speak. When I hear something I like, I want as many people around me to hear that too. I like advertaising for the music I listen to.

And ofcourse I'm thrilled for Lene. I'm glad that she's doing so great, aspecily after this long break.

"We have been called naive as if it were a dirty word
We have been called innocent as though with shame our cheeks should burn"
- Jewel Kilcher, "We Have Been Called"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000