win "another day" and watch YWT video clip on rtl2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  13:23:50  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
on rtl2.fr you can play and win lene's new album "another day" ,you must aswer to 4 very easy question .
you can also watch YWT video clip

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  13:43:03  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was half asleep yesterday night...But I heard she's giving a concert in Paris..But it's kinda private, for the European released of Another day..But maybe I was dreaming

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  14:15:10  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it's not a dream :http://www.amb-norvege.fr/Accueil/Accueil.htm
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  14:20:29  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, it seems to be for musicians and journalists only, as a promotion of the new album in France. Hopefully, some video or sound material will come out of it :)

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  15:35:38  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yay! I knew I wasn't dreaming! :)
Yeah, this concert is private! BUT...RTL2 can make you win some seats for her concert! Just send a sms "Jeu" to this number: 61222
and maybe..if you're lucky..Who knows :) Good luck to those who participates!

Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  15:38:36  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Btw..The Paris Showcase will take place on october the 1st!

Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  22:09:18  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i friend have win today and she invit me !!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  22:12:12  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol and i write like .........i'm so happy
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2003 :  19:56:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How lucky olympien. I'm very happy for you!
Hey, don't forget the camera to record this event!!

I'll be right there if you ask me to
If you're feeling sad I'll stay with you
And if you're scared I'll hold your hand
Like I know you'd do for me too
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2003 :  20:47:18  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Woah! félicitatiooooooooons Olympien! U're damn lucky
Didn't win cuz I haven't played! hehe! I won't be in France when Lene will give a concert!
Yeah, don't 4get the camera!

Btw..Marko..Is it you on the pic with Lene?
If so,...Did you manage to sleep after being so close to Lene?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000