Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Gaute
Fan

Norway
49 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  21:56:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....it seems to me that you guys don't talk, think or do anything else but "Lene Marlin"..
If Lene's album didn't go straight to no.1, would this be the end of the world??

It's a fansite of course, but it seems like you guys are hooked? This can't be healthy?

And it seems like the Italians see more to Lene then we in norway do?

Is lenes album out for sale? Was she a hit in the states with her last album? is it going to be realesed in USA?

Edited by - Gaute on 22 Sep 2003 21:59:45

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  22:16:29  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hell...hopefully I do something else! I don't live for Lene...I love her music and all, like her very much, she's my music passion or whatever you wanna call it! Everybody has a passion or a fav' artist..But If she's not n°1, I'll still like her music and her, it has no influence on what I think about her, or my life, or what so ever..The reason why we seem hooked is just that..It's a Lene Marlin forum and it's made to talk about her! hehe!

Well...Lucky you who's from Norway! You probably see more Lene than Frenchies! hehe! ;)

take care

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2003 :  22:47:31  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The thing is, Gaute, that Lene's new album *will* go straight to No 1, at least in Norway. I can guarantee it.

And, no, the last album was never released in the US. But there are many americans who've heard of her, and love her music. For instance, check out the news archives at www.lene-marlin.no, and find the article about "Josh", an american who wrote a very heart-felt letter about Lene, and his passion for her.

And, please buy the DVD album, and watch it a couple of times :) You'll be hooked as well.

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"

Edited by - Tef Johs on 22 Sep 2003 22:48:17
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2003 :  09:19:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course there's alot of Lene Marlin talk in a Lene Marlin-forum. Would be rather strange if it wasen't. And of course we are hooked on her music, I mean she IS the greatest musictalent, atleast of our time (mabey Mozart and Beethoven and those guys topped her) That she's topping the hitlists just means that she's gettin the appriciation she deserves.

But if you wanna talk about other stuff there's always the off topic section. There's a fasinatic topic there about the blue stars that can be found to the left of the posts. Cheek it out!

"We have been called naive as if it were a dirty word
We have been called innocent as though with shame our cheeks should burn"
- Jewel Kilcher, "We Have Been Called"
Go to Top of Page

Hayley
Fan

37 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2003 :  17:43:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they don't talk about anything other than lene marlin in here cause if you even try the people that run it delete everything that you wrote so only lene marlin stuff is left, and people like tef johs go off their heads and start calling you disrespectful to lene's music.
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2003 :  21:21:36  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why not go to the off-topic forums with this then?

And, please don't attack me for no reason, Hayley. I haven't said any such things, and you know it.

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"
Go to Top of Page

Gaute
Fan

Norway
49 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2003 :  22:46:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Darksky!...Grrrreeeeaaatttt to hear you have a life beside Lene Marlin... :)
But, this article wasn't to judge anyone..it was just a simple question..(i really doubt that's how you write question...sorry for bad english)

I doubt I'll ever see Lene Marlin, and if i one lucky day would see her walking on the street or something, i could NEVER go over and talk to her..i'm not that kind...*shy*
Hate it when people go all nuts over famous people...they are just human!!

And if you're from France, do you actually know what **gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?** means??
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2003 :  23:53:17  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hei Gaute!!
I dunno how I would react if I'd see Lene in the street! hehe! Probably would be like "Is it Lene? It's her?? OMG!" But I don't think I'd have the guts to ask her for an autograph or something! I mean..I wouldn't want to annoy her when she's in the street, shopping!

And yeah..I know what means my signature! Would be a lil' stupid to put it without knowing its meaning!

Well, take care!!!
vi snakkes!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2003 :  13:05:01  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hayley

they don't talk about anything other than lene marlin in here cause if you even try the people that run it delete everything that you wrote so only lene marlin stuff is left, and people like tef johs go off their heads and start calling you disrespectful to lene's music.

You should appologize here. This is complete nonsense. The fact that your comment is still on this forum, proves you're wrong.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 26 Sep 2003 13:05:40
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2003 :  13:09:20  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gaute

....it seems to me that you guys don't talk, think or do anything else but "Lene Marlin"..
If Lene's album didn't go straight to no.1, would this be the end of the world??

It's a fansite of course, but it seems like you guys are hooked? This can't be healthy?

Is lenes album out for sale? Was she a hit in the states with her last album? is it going to be realesed in USA?

This is a Lene forum. Talking about something or someone else would make this forum rather silly. Most people here have a job or go to school and don't talk about Lene all day or even think about her all day. So, yes most of the people visiting here are very healthy

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Hayley
Fan

37 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2003 :  15:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bite me
Go to Top of Page

Gaute
Fan

Norway
49 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2003 :  16:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh..yeah, it would maybe be kinda stupid, but you never know...it's some strange people out there in the world!! :) hehe...
hm..snakker du godt norsk eller?...kanskje, du er norsk?:)

But, seriously, i've never asked anyone for an autograph...dunno, would feel kind of stupid... don't think I'll ever do it either...or, had I seen Elvis walking on the street, I guess MAYBE i would go over to him... :)
Go to Top of Page

Hayley
Fan

37 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2003 :  16:51:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nei, jeg er ikke norsk jeg er engelsk, jeg akkurat liker norge og håper til bo i norge for litt. Det er en vakker språk. Jeg liker å lære språker, det er merkelig jeg vite!
Go to Top of Page

Violet sky
Fan

Italy
37 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2003 :  14:11:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gaute
If Lene's album didn't go straight to no.1, would this be the end of the world?

Not to me, that's for sure.
I have no interest in the charts... Lene's disc may not even have made it to the charts and I would have been no less happy about her.
After all, this is what I do with Sissel. She is all but unknown here.

quote:

Being hooked to drugs isn't healthy. Being hooked to music can be. Being hooked to really good music most definitely is

quote:

Very likely

_________

In the arms of the angel
Far away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2003 :  16:31:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For once, I agree with violetsky. I was so happy to receive Espen Lind's last album, even though I may have seen him twice on french Tv...
Go to Top of Page

HeartaBetta
Fan

Italy
80 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2003 :  15:30:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tarnim

Of course there's alot of Lene Marlin talk in a Lene Marlin-forum. Would be rather strange if it wasen't. And of course we are hooked on her music, I mean she IS the greatest musictalent, atleast of our time (mabey Mozart and Beethoven and those guys topped her) That she's topping the hitlists just means that she's gettin the appriciation she deserves.

But if you wanna talk about other stuff there's always the off topic section. There's a fasinatic topic there about the blue stars that can be found to the left of the posts. Cheek it out!

"We have been called naive as if it were a dirty word
We have been called innocent as though with shame our cheeks should burn"
- Jewel Kilcher, "We Have Been Called"

Well, Mozart and Beethoven are definitely geniuses...at least, they knew the musical notes..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000