Lene on Swedish Bingolotto, TV4, right now
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2003 :  19:32:37  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you're lucky enough to be able to watch Swedish TV4, you can watch Lene perform in a matter of minutes, as I write this.

I'm waiting for it myself. She's been introduced, and the audience was breaking into a spontanous applause! :)

EDIT: She's just performed, it was a playback performance of "You Weren't There", with Mako and J. Mattson performing with her (and a guitarist as well). Lene was dressed in what must be her hallmark this Fall, her "Promised Land" T-shirt (the black version), and blue jeans. She smiled at the end, and whispered an "Okay", before going off stage. A nice visit to Sweden, seemingly :)

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"

Edited by - Tef Johs on 04 Oct 2003 19:43:38

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2003 :  19:55:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just saw it myself. It was great!

-----
I see all the faces, tears and embraces. Wish you could be here to see it too.
Go to Top of Page

Geno
Fan

Norway
102 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2003 :  13:04:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never seen this show myself, but from what I've heard about it, I'm not sure if appearing in shows like that is very good image-building. I think it is a problem for Virgin if they try to market Lene too much as a mainstream artist, when she clearly is not.
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2003 :  15:10:47  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apparently, Lene has got the flu....

Hope it's nothing serious, and that she'll be back on route very soon.

Hearing that Lene is "away" makes me jump, we all remember what happened the last time she was to take a "small break" :P I wish her well.

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"

Edited by - Tef Johs on 06 Oct 2003 15:12:44
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000