Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

burney
Fan

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  16:06:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well i stopped by the billboard european album chart and guess what?...."Another day" is number 20.
Thats not to bad! :-)

http://www.billboardbulletin.com/bb_bulletin/charts/euro100a.jsp

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  16:10:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well thats more like it! And I think it'll to even better further on. This is still only the begining of Lene's comeback.

-----
I see all the faces, tears and embraces. Wish you could be here to see it too.
Go to Top of Page

burney
Fan

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  16:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So do I :-)
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  16:17:34  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It will climb, guaranteed!

Thanks burney for this info.

I'm thinking about you, Wondering about you
Do I really know you, Have I ever known you - Lene Marlin, "Fight Against The Hours"

Edited by - Tef Johs on 05 Oct 2003 16:18:04
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  22:46:19  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just checked the official UK top 40 albums.

Sadly, no sign of Another Day. Maybe adamqaisar and myself are the only one's who bought it over here.

My loss, here we go again...
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2003 :  23:40:40  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I bought it too! Alas no presence on the charts, but let's hope it will have a steady rise like PMG did. :)

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

adamqaisar
Fan

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2003 :  17:59:03  Show Profile  Visit adamqaisar's Homepage  Click to see adamqaisar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah... i feel like we're the only people who bought it in the UK, but there hasn't been any ad's on TV or any airplay at all (well where I live there hasn't been).

Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2003 :  23:29:16  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Right. So thats 3 of us who bought it.

I don't think I'd have known about the release if it weren't for the internet. Thats how little it had been promoted here. I had to find out for myself when it was released.

Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2003 :  12:37:37  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, there are some promotional stickers in Edinburgh though....! See the pictures at the Lene Marlin Fanbase

Go to Top of Page

adamqaisar
Fan

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2003 :  18:24:12  Show Profile  Visit adamqaisar's Homepage  Click to see adamqaisar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, EMI have done a pathetic job promoting Lene here... if it wasn't for her dedicated fans here at lene.it or lene-marlin.no (to name a few) I wouldn't have known about a second album

Edited by - adamqaisar on 07 Oct 2003 20:02:45
Go to Top of Page

Geno
Fan

Norway
102 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2003 :  19:35:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to an article in the newspaper Tromsų, these are ADs chart entries in different European countries:
France 41
Sweden 26
Denmark 24
Germany 59 (which, according to the article, is higher than PMG ever made it. I guess that's something ...)

Switzerland 32

In Spain, YWT slipped to 31. The album is not on the charts yet.

In Italy, the album went straight in at number 3, but fell to number 5 this week.

And as we know, it lost the top spot in Norway.
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2003 :  19:44:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Sweden was one of the better countries, so I guess that sort of comferting to me. Did'nt PMG get better than 59 in German? OK german-people: you got some explaining to do!

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Freek
Fan

Germany
61 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2003 :  20:02:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I just can speek for myself. ;)
There was no promotion over here in Germany. I cannot remember even one advertisement about PMG.
Seems to me that Virgin Germany didn't spend too much money for promo.

Edited by - Freek on 08 Oct 2003 20:03:10
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2003 :  21:54:35  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That full article from Tromsų paper is available in English at our site, Tuesday 7 October.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2003 :  22:26:47  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I visited the Virgin Megastore and Woolworths here in Edinburgh today and AD is at numbers 55 and 84 on their album charts, respectively. Not too bad considering the almost total lack of promotion! And hopefully they will start promoting it soon and the album will rise steadily as did PMG. Fingers crossed!

Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2003 :  20:38:23  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You're from Edinburgh fantaman? That's great! I just love Edinburgh. Especially the old part!

I don;t know what thats got to do with this topic though.

Sorry.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000