Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ary
Fan

Belgium
12 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2003 :  15:56:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dag mijn shoekers
i ' m ary and wanted to enter in lene ' s beautiful fan club too .
i ' m geike ' s best friend , and especially for meriadoc who was worried about her absence , she came back knokke because of a bad car-hitting of her sister kaatje that ' s in coma since some time ago actually ( she was in the car with a her friend ' s mum ).
she ' ll reply very soon again , anyway .
i just wanted to say it ' s a very nice site with very nice members .
ary

another day goes by
will never know , just wonder why you made me feel good , made me smile

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2003 :  14:51:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum ary!

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2003 :  20:09:24  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ary

dag mijn shoekers

Hi Ary. Ik denk niet dat veel mensen hier weten wat shoekers zijn
Welkom op dit forum.
quote:
i ' m ary and wanted to enter in lene ' s beautiful fan club too . i ' m geike ' s best friend , and especially for meriadoc who was worried about her absence , she came back knokke because of a bad car-hitting of her sister kaatje that ' s in coma since some time ago actually ( she was in the car with a her friend ' s mum ).

Oei, dat is slecht nieuws. Doe Geike de groeten van me, wil je. En wens haar en haar familie veel sterkte. Hopelijk word haar zuster gauw beter!
quote:
she ' ll reply very soon again , anyway .
i just wanted to say it ' s a very nice site with very nice members .
ary

True. Come back anytime

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Pellissier
Fan

Italy
55 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2003 :  10:24:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome

Another day goes by - Will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good - Made me smile
Go to Top of Page

Freek
Fan

Germany
61 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2003 :  18:14:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Ary !

P . S . Please do not use such big spaces , ' cause it ' s hard to read . Thanks a lot !

ary
Fan

Belgium
12 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2003 :  18:00:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey there !
for meriadoc that asked ( i rode your real naam ' s stefaan , if i ' m not wrong , so if i can , i ' ll call you simply stef ) , just wanted to say that geike ' s sister was not well at all . i wrote " was " because now there ' re no reasons to say that she still exists .
for the others who rode " welcome " , let ' s just write " thanks " .
and for freek , what does it mean : " please don ' t use such big spaces " ?
love ,
ary

another day goes by
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2003 :  20:18:38  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ary

hey there !
for meriadoc that asked ( i rode your real naam ' s stefaan , if i ' m not wrong , so if i can , i ' ll call you simply stef ) ,

You can call me Stef anytime
quote:
just wanted to say that geike ' s sister was not well at all . i wrote " was " because now there ' re no reasons to say that she still exists .

Dat is nog slechter nieuws In dat geval, wens ik de ganse familie veel sterkte toe. Als er iets is dat ik kan doen, laat het me weten a.u.b. Verblijft Geike nog steeds in Knokke? Als dat zo is, mag ik het adres weten? Misschien kan ik haar een bezoekje brengen om haar op te beuren, of een kaartje ofzo.
groeten

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

ary
Fan

Belgium
12 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2003 :  16:44:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it ' s hard to say , but what i mean ' s that she ' s dead .
i can ' t give you her address , because i can ' t really know if she wants , anyway yes , she ' s still in knokke , she ' ll probably come back the next week in aosta .
and furthermore , i think she ' ll be so sad that she won ' t reply in the forum ' till she ' ll get better .
i already did ring up her to know some news , but she wasn ' t in the right conditions to speak .
she was crying in the telephone , i didn ' t understand only a word , only that kaatje left the earth .
excuse me for giving you such news , but it was just because she did tell me to comunicate this to the forum not to think her disappeared .
love ,
ary

another day goes by
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2003 :  18:26:32  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ary

it ' s hard to say , but what i mean ' s that she ' s dead .

I had that figured out. My condolence to her and her family.
quote:
i can ' t give you her address , because i can ' t really know if she wants , anyway yes , she ' s still in knokke , she ' ll probably come back the next week in aosta .
and furthermore , i think she ' ll be so sad that she won ' t reply in the forum ' till she ' ll get better .

That's understandalbe. I'll hope she get better soon.
quote:

i already did ring up her to know some news , but she wasn ' t in the right conditions to speak .
she was crying in the telephone , i didn ' t understand only a word , only that kaatje left the earth .
excuse me for giving you such news , but it was just because she did tell me to comunicate this to the forum not to think her disappeared .
love ,
ary

I wish there was something I could do to help her. When is the funeal and where?
take care

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 16 Oct 2003 18:45:29
Go to Top of Page

ary
Fan

Belgium
12 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2003 :  14:23:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the fact ' s that when someone dies , you feel like a fool , because you figure out how much we ' re insignificant in front of god ... geike told me : " what did she do so wrong ? " and i really didn ' t have the answer .
the funeral ' s been held yesterday afternoon in knokke . why ?

another day goes by
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2003 :  16:54:14  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ary

the fact ' s that when someone dies , you feel like a fool , because you figure out how much we ' re insignificant in front of god ... geike told me : " what did she do so wrong ? " and i really didn ' t have the answer .
quote:

I understand. Life isn't fear.
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give that to them?" (Gandalf to Frodo -- The Fellowship of the Ring).

the funeral ' s been held yesterday afternoon in knokke . why

Because I would have tried to be there. I even had the day off yesterday!

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

ary
Fan

Belgium
12 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2003 :  16:03:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh god , i ' m sure geike ' d have apprised your presence !
what a peat ! damn you didn ' t ask me before !!!
but do you know her personally ? how could she recognize you without seeing you before ?

another day goes by
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2003 :  17:07:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
geike told me : " what did she do so wrong ? " and i really didn ' t have the answer

Nothing wrong. It could sound hard, but an accident or similar is only an event of life, don't call God in question. It's all deeply sad enough when something similar happens (happened to a cousin of mine some years ago) but we don't have to get depressed asking ourselves why the world or God is against us.
What I ask myself is why her guardian angel didn't intervene, he should if asked and if people believe... but we cannot know exactly how these things go. On the other side, if they would always intervene, almost all should die only for natural death.

quote:
the fact ' s that when someone dies , you feel like a fool , because you figure out how much we ' re insignificant in front of god

Yes, dead breaks life and you realize that all the rest is insignificant, but just this should strengthen the faith after a period of mourning and let you think there are other things that count in life besides the ordinary.
We're not insignificant in front of God, we're loved by him and we have to return to this love. The ways of the return are sometimes mysterious; the fact is that we're not prepared, and how could we when such things happen?

Geike, my sincere condolences.
I think the best thing we and you can do is pray God for your sister and you maybe ask the grace to have a sign from her one day.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2003 :  20:36:12  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ary

oh god , i ' m sure geike ' d have apprised your presence !
what a peat ! damn you didn ' t ask me before !!!
quote:

True. My mistake.

but do you know her personally ? how could she recognize you without seeing you before ?

Good question. She wouldn't. And there are better moments to meet somebody. It would have been for support. Like they say it here: gedeelde smart is halve smart.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

ary
Fan

Belgium
12 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2003 :  15:08:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think geike ' ll be very happy when she ' ll read your posts .
it ' s good actually , because she needs . but i ' m equally sure that time ' ll take care of her scars , and she ' ll look for a balance in her life again . she ' s a strong girl , you know .
anyway , she still ' s her family ( her other sister , her brother , her parents etc.etc. ) that ' re very close to her and when she ' ll feel like , she ' ll have time to post something .
today too ...
and i know the sentence you posted , stef .
it ' s known here too .
love ...
ary
xxx

another day goes by
Go to Top of Page

ary
Fan

Belgium
12 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2003 :  15:10:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey marko , maybe you know everything and just wanted to ask : geike pleased me to greet by her " franko " too .
who is him ? i didn ' t read posts by him ...
thanks !!!

another day goes by
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000