Page: of 2

HeartaBetta
Fan

Italy
80 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2003 :  16:33:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adamqaisar

Yeah, there should be something like a Fan Song Covers download part of the site where fans who have doene their own versions of songs can have them available to everyone

Yes, this is a wonderful idea!!!
I have recorded my songs and I could put them in the website if a zone for it has been created!! Besides my versions of Lene's songs, I compose also my own versions of HIM songs and others and of course I write my OWN songs!!!
Go to Top of Page

artic
Fan

Norway
42 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2003 :  11:13:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The story about Sandy Lin's cover of "Sitting Down Here" is in the news in Norway today :)
NRK TROMS has an article about it online (http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nrk_troms/3254869.html). The article claims that Sandy Lin's version has becomed very popular in south-east-asia. It is sung in Mandarin, which is the language of 95% of the chinese population. Hans Olav Grøttheim from EMI says: "The fact that "Sitting Down Here" can be translated into mandarin and still become a big hit, shows that "Sitting Down Here" is a good song. It also shows what a great songwriter Lene is"

Edited by - artic on 12 Nov 2003 11:14:31
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2003 :  13:03:18  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Indeed it is, artic :)

Expect a full translation and a transcript of the NRK news broadcast in English sometime later today on lene-marlin.no.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000