New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

staalorm
Fan

Norway
32 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2003 :  16:37:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was surprised to see the number of responses and topics in the Italian forum. Unfortunately my Italian is rather poor, so I was wondering if one of the kind administrators had any chance of making a short English compilation of the most interesting/serious topics/replies from the Italian forum, say once a week? I think it would be very interesting for the "Italian-impaired" to get to know a little more about what the fans from Italy had on their mind?!

Kind Regards
Staalorm

(We have "babel.altavista.com", of course but the translation is sometimes very poor.)

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2003 :  09:25:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, the Italian forum is very active indead. I wonder why it is so big differense between these two forums.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"

Edited by - Tarnim on 12 Nov 2003 09:26:43
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2003 :  00:28:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not easy to do what staalorm asks, but I will try when I have time. There are so many threads on the Italian forums, but mostly they are soon abandoned (it was not so in the past, with less fans and more interesting and partecipated posts). Perhaps it's also the excitement of the last months: everyone wants to express his opinion and we have often to close "double" topics.
Recently we introduced a written, more severe regulation to give more order to forums and chat (there were also some attempts to damage us in the last weeks). We haven't already introduced it here, but I must say you're all very tranquil and polite persons (not like many of the ones on mbuzz forum, which in any case is much more desert than this forum )
In our Italian forums there has always been a predominance of the off-topic threads (obvious!) until Lene has come back. But in the last period there are again more threads in the off-topic and the fan forum is not much visited 'cos after a great wave of new subscribers, now we have returned to normal levels I think.
We have put some sticky threads just to concentrate the attention on the most important arguments every time. Obviously there are lots of (important!) threads in the private forum to which only mods can have access, but we communicate almost always immediatly our news and try to do the best to translate them in English.
Unfortunately we haven't many time to take part also in the International Forums, but on the other side we've conceived them from the beginning mainly as a forum for you, I mean for the fans from all the "rest of the world".
Here on the Int. forums right now there aren't many new fans too and most of the old ones do not write. I expected more fans from Taiwan or Japan for example, but we have only a few. Norwegian, English and French are the foreign countries which count more fans here at this moment, Norwegian above all. It's right so, the English side of Lene.it was thought from the beginning to establish a preferential contact with fans from Lene's native country and obviously with everyone who talks English.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

staalorm
Fan

Norway
32 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2003 :  16:44:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Marko.

>> It's not easy..

Thanks for considering it. I understand it would be somewhat tedious, having to be done manually mostly, so no worries if time is too short. Most people might not even be interested in such summaries.

for your earlier question; my little-sister is a friend of Lene.

Ciao!
Staalorm

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2003 :  19:16:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
for your earlier question; my little-sister is a friend of Lene

That's great! What kind of friend, if I may ask? School, youth or still a friend? (one of those Lene tells about in many interviews, with whom she likes to go out like a normal girl, even if she's not very often in Tromso now)

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000