New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2003 :  23:25:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you weren't there is now often played in France on 2 big radios ( RTL2 and EUROPE 2 ) and today Lene entered the "MAX 25" on europe 2 ( she is number 24 ) which means that people beguin to support her voting for her song!

Edited by - sandrine on 23 Nov 2003 23:27:56

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2003 :  00:05:48  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice :)

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

HeartaBetta
Fan

Italy
80 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2003 :  15:12:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's really good!!!!
Go to Top of Page

shanghaigirl
Fan

China
18 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2003 :  16:23:34  Show Profile  Visit shanghaigirl's Homepage  Click to see shanghaigirl's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So glad to hear thatŁĄ

i love LENEMARLIN!
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2003 :  17:08:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey fantastic! Thank you for the news Sandrine.
And soon it will be the turn of Another Day. Do you know something about the release date in France?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2003 :  12:18:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Marko, I just could'nt find nothing about "another day", and anyway we are so late in France that this morning, the guy on the radio said hey, here is the "new" single of Lene Marlin, "you weren't there".... So, I guess we'll have to wait to listen to "another day" in France....

Edited by - sandrine on 25 Nov 2003 12:20:28
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2003 :  17:27:25  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I agree with Sandrine, we're pretty damn late (not only for music hehe) But Marko, don't worry, as soon as I hear something about the release date of Another Day, I'll let you know...Europe 2 keeps playing You weren't there but it took them a while to play it...I guess, in a month maybe we'll get to hear Another day on the radio stations..RTL2 will probably play it before Europe 2,I think a few days after it's played on other European radio stations, or maybe the same day, who knows...I keep checking

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2003 :  16:42:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here in Italy Another Day was airplayed today for the first time. I listened to it at 15.30

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 28 Nov 2003 16:44:39
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2003 :  12:52:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In Italy we have already Another day in the airplay and Lene will come here in Milan the 3/4 dic!!!!
Every news from France is very welcome...
J'ai parle aussi le Francais!!!

Marcy
Go to Top of Page

marcolino
Fan

France
6 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  02:23:31  Show Profile  Send marcolino an ICQ Message  Click to see marcolino's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi to all french people... i'm sorry for my english, my french is better :) I'm italian, but i live in Paris for 1 year (i'm here with Erasmus). I listened YWT in RTL2 and Europe2, and i can confirm that the new position on the top25 is 20th! i hope to listen here too Another Day, i know that it's going out in Italy. A special kiss to all french people here :) j'espere de vous connaitre mieux ici LOL :) bisous. Marco
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000