Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enel_int
Fan

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  15:59:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi.. i'm an italian boy who studies norwegian at university
i think some norwegian boy/girl can write something to me in norwegian to have new "friend" and so could i improve my norsk

the same for portoguese

if someone answers i would write my e-mail address here down
i speak a few better norwegian than english, but this is only a very bad thing for my english

Lene du får meg til å glemme tiden..................

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  17:12:16  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hei Enel_int!
My name is Fanny, I'm a 18 year-old girl from France, and
I study Norwegian at university as well:) What a very nice language =P Love it hehe!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  17:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why do you study Norweigian? Do you have relativies in Norway or something?

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

enel_int
Fan

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  11:53:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
unfortunately no
in our university we can study norwegian,swedish and danish (and many other languages)
i would live to live in Norway for many years, i like it as all very cold places
unfortunately i never went in Scandinavia or nordeurope, at least for the moment
Lene has contribuited in making my decision, but oviously she's not the first reason
i like very mutch scandinanvain literature too
if you want to write me something in swedish, try to do it, but i think i'll understand a very few words

ss628964@mailstudenti.unimi.it

Edited by - enel_int on 07 Dec 2003 19:43:47
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  22:01:44  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I study Norwegian because...My girlfriend is Norwegian and I went there 2 months ago.

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2003 :  18:48:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok .

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
Go to Top of Page

HIT
Fan

Germany
41 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2003 :  12:53:01  Show Profile  Send HIT an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
by the way, what do you guys study at university and where?
I'm doing information and communication engineering, but maybe starting from next term I'll take two languages into my course as well, don't know yet.
I would take english, basic language for an engineer, and maybe some nordic stuff. norsk is not available, but we have svenska, should be similar I hope it's a little bit easier for people of german mother tongue

"It is only within the context of having properly developed your mind that you will be able to truly enjoy the achievement of your material values, including that of a more muscular body." ---- Mike Mentzer

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2003 :  14:02:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enel_int

unfortunately no
in our university we can study norwegian,swedish and danish (and many other languages)
i would live to live in Norway for many years, i like it as all very cold places
unfortunately i never went in Scandinavia or nordeurope, at least for the moment
Lene has contribuited in making my decision, but oviously she's not the first reason
i like very match scandinanvain literature too
if you want to write me something in swedish, try to do it, but i think i'll understand a very few words

ss628964@mailstudenti.unimi.it

O.k. heres a little swedish-test for you:

Sju sjösjuka sjöman sköljde sina skitiga skjortor i sjön.

It's something thats really hard to say severel times fast. You'll stumble on youre tounge for shure.
Why do you like cold places? They are so... cold!

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2003 :  14:07:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HIT

by the way, what do you guys study at university and where?
I'm doing information and communication engineering, but maybe starting from next term I'll take two languages into my course as well, don't know yet.
I would take english, basic language for an engineer, and maybe some nordic stuff. norsk is not available, but we have svenska, should be similar I hope it's a little bit easier for people of german mother tongue

Hmm... I'm swedish and I thought that german was quite hard. But maybe it's easier the other way around. But I never been a great languege-student so I might be wrong.
I'm a law-student! It's much fun and very interesting!

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

HIT
Fan

Germany
41 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2003 :  14:44:20  Show Profile  Send HIT an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
there was a time I wanted to study law too
yeah it's interesting, the trials on TV are funny
but the job opportunities are bad, everyone studies either law or sociology today...

"It is only within the context of having properly developed your mind that you will be able to truly enjoy the achievement of your material values, including that of a more muscular body." ---- Mike Mentzer

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2003 :  15:23:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are you talkning about? There will always be a big need for lawyers. As long as there's laws people will be braking them. Law isn't trend sensitive as many other fields, so there's a constant need for more lawstudents. So don't worry about me, I'll get plenty of joboffers.

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

enel_int
Fan

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  19:53:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i can see the answers only now...
i can say your test, Tarnim, but sure my pronunciation is wrong. next time i'll write a try of translation
cold makes me breathe better and i think i was born for cold, i cannot explain it in another way (or DAY!)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000