You weren't there, in France
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laëti
Fan

France
7 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2003 :  14:28:41  Show Profile  Click to see Laëti's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Does everybody know when the single will be released in France, and when we will have the possibility to hear it?
Thanks!!

Lene is a great singer!Simply the best!I love her!

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2003 :  15:07:04  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i think you weren't there will be play tomorrow like Norway.( en tout cas j'espère)
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2003 :  16:10:43  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah, think we should hear it today..But I still haven't heard it though! hehe! Listened to Europe 2 and NRJ but still nothing..ah well..Soon!

Btw...Laëti.. I'm from north of france too But from Lille!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2003 :  19:05:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you want to listen to the whole "you weren't there" just download the mp3 file from:
###
but it's not a reason not to buy "another day" when it is avalaible
thanks to alienek ( from lenemarlininfo.com )

sandrine2279@yahoo.fr
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2003 :  16:31:26  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey everybody!
i've been listening to the most popular french radio stations since they said you weren't there will be played in Italy and France..But I still haven't heard it in France! how comes? hmmzz..Guess we're late as usual..hehe!
Anyway..I'm going to Italy next week..so I'll hear it more often!

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

coffee
Fan

Norway
66 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2003 :  17:07:18  Show Profile  Visit coffee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I feel your despair.. So far I have only managed to hear her once on Norwegian radio, which is sad!! The single is sooo good and addictive, they should play here once every hour! LOL
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2003 :  19:53:06  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
july 28 , still nothing here in radio station ,but what's happening ?
fortunately internet exit
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000