New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Filly
Fan

Spain
71 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  14:31:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!, Do you know something about an limited edition of PMG+Interactive CD? It appeared on 11/2000.

What the Interactive CD have?

Iīve seen it on: http://www.discoweb.com/es/Music/scripts/info.asp_$ref=A0-00408502692_.html

Sorry, the page is in Spanish!

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  22:27:14  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm - it'd help if there was a picture of it.

My guess is that it's the original PMG album, plus a CD single of either Sitting Down Here or Unforgivable Sinner - which both have quicktime videos and picture galleries included on them.

My loss, here we go again...
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2004 :  14:13:46  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i think it's the cd I have it includes:
a pmg, a bonus disc with live videos from the sound republic (one year ago, the way we are) and the Where I'm heaed video

But still I'm not this is that one

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

vespertine
Fan

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2004 :  15:33:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not the "limited edition french box set" by any chance?
It was for sale on amazon a few years ago,
but I don't know if it's still there.

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  21:21:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone (I'm mostly thinking of Lenezone and fantaman) know anything about a cover of Luka-Suzanne Vega done live by Lene years ago after performing some songs of her?
I've never seen it, but in the Italian forum a fan told me some time ago that he had read one time about this live performance.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Filly
Fan

Spain
71 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  13:24:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Iīll buy it when have money, and told you whatīs in the CD.
The problem is that I need too much time to get money(studientīs life).
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  19:05:17  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Does anyone (I'm mostly thinking of Lenezone and fantaman) know anything about a cover of Luka-Suzanne Vega done live by Lene years ago after performing some songs of her?
I've never seen it, but in the Italian forum a fan told me some time ago that he had read one time about this live performance.

No I have never heard of it so I doubt it very much. The only concert Lene did last time was the soundrepublic with The way we are, Unforgivable Sinner, One year ago, a early version of fight against the hours. So I don't think so no

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2004 :  21:24:57  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

I seem to remember though that when she was in the UK back in 2000, as well at the Sound Republic concert in London, she did a small appearance in Glasgow, so maybe she sang the cover there. But I've never read anything else about it, sorry!

Guy

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2004 :  22:32:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The appeareance in Glasgow from her diary (16/02/00): "Finally got to Glasgow at 16.00 - went straight to the hotel and grabbed some food. In the evening we did the last acoustic performance of the tour in cooperation with a local radio station and it went really well. i even did an encore."
I keep also the Review of the Sound Republic performance (13/09/99). The article describes indeed three performances: The Way We Are, US and One Year Ago.
But this guy on the Italian forum (he's fan of Lene from the beginning) says he remembers having read about a cover of Luka in Popgoss, but he didn't keep the link or the article. Anyway, if it's true, if he's not mistaken (and I don't think so) we should still find something about that cover.
Lene has done a lot of performances we don't know about or we know but have never seen. Right from the diary. for ex.: "Got on the plane to Madrid [...] We did a big tv show, performing "Sitting Down Here""(23/01/00); "we head for Amsterdam on Sunday morning to perform "Sitting Down Here" at Holland's national lottery show" (28/01/00).
And read this:
Monday January 24.
Up early again, this time heading for Sweden and Stockholm... We went there to attend the Radio NRJ Award show. I did a performance of "Where I'm Headed" - the third single from my album, *AND* i was nominated for "Best International Newcomer", and won !!! That was really fun:it felt especially great to achieve this award from Swedish listeners of NRJ, as Norway and Sweden are always competing !!

Lenezone herself has made available in the last months/years more lives Lene made in Norway. And who knows how many others there are (for ex. also Asiatic ones).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000