Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  06:09:21  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tarnim

But in my defence this has been going on for an awful long time now. Is this competition ever going to end?

It should, by the end of this year. After all, it's only Miss 2004, Best Artist 2004 and Best Song 2004, right? Let's hope some lovely woman (preferrably Lene ) worthy of the prize will win it, not some kind of trashy rubbish on the top of the world. That'd be a real disgrace to womankind.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

Comme le monde est grand.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 26 Aug 2004 06:11:21
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  08:57:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

No...I won't let that happen...
Not until Lene's on the top!
Or the person that is number 2 on the Miss 2004 chart goes to the bottom...
(Either one)

lol, good luck with that. I hate to rain on anyones parade, but I kinda don't see either of those happening, especilly not the later. But that dosen't mean we shouldnt try! I'm gonna go do my votings now.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  13:22:54  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]not some kind of trashy rubbish on the top of the world. That'd be a real disgrace to womankind.[/qutoe]
hmmm...that reminds me of someone....

Tarnim: u know I'm just kidding...I mean I cant do that (Not alone) so we should all go back 2 step one...EVERYONE vote!

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  22:44:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I know. now I'm gonna go vote.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  00:02:41  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna vote more than 1 time...plz inform me if anything fishey goes on there (I can't understand the language)

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  21:38:05  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just noticed there another song added to vote for:
http://www.voteyoursong.com/songs/songinfo.asp?song=2795
For those who keep voting.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 31 Aug 2004 21:38:28
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  08:32:01  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh WIH! I've gotta vote for this. It's a lovely song... then again, which song that Lene created isn't? On it, right now!

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

I just want you to know who i am...

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2004 :  13:23:00  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I wasn't up2date on this topic...
*on my way voting*

I won't say anything...Judge this urself...
-I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and that we should just support him (From a Gum chewing Britney Spears)
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2004 :  01:06:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Merry, could you write to nationaleopinie, please? It's 2-3 days that Lene is out from Best Artists, they're changing something in the graphics and forgot Lene.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2004 :  21:32:59  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Merry, could you write to nationaleopinie, please? It's 2-3 days that Lene is out from Best Artists, they're changing something in the graphics and forgot Lene.

The new moderator has deleted a lot of artists including Lene because he claims she's not known in Holland. Very weird thing. They will lose a lot of visitors if they continue like that. He want change his mind about this.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 23 Sep 2004 21:48:52
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2004 :  23:52:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Merry.
Why then don't delete the songs too? And why not Lene at all? If she isn't known as a singer, she's still less known as a person. Don't U think?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 23 Sep 2004 23:53:30
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  01:41:29  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lene not known in holland?
I know holland has much more ppl than 4 but...
I know 4 ppl which I found by pure luck (I didn't know them be4 1 from Kazaa 2 from Yahoo 1 from MSN for your concern)

and all 4 of them knew Lene without me sayin anything...
and are Amy Lee, Emma Watson, (A whole lot more) really known that good?
I never liked that site...for 2 many reasons 2 name......

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -

Edited by - Superfan on 24 Sep 2004 01:42:40
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  07:23:52  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well the new "moderator" should get his brain checked. Even if Lene isn't known in Holland, she's a much, much better singer, song writer and music composer than Britney Spears; one needn't even MENTION Amy Lee. And Emma Watson is just a silly little girl thinking that she's all "oh so mature" just because she plays a know-it-all in some lousy wizard series that's just getting worse and worse.

Seriously, what's wrong with the moderator? Lene was high above the charts, above Emma Watson. Should i offer him a free brain check session? I know a very good doctor... i'll pay for the expenses...

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 24 Sep 2004 07:24:59
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  09:14:10  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't worry about it. Many of these moderators have no clue what they're doing whatsoever.

I still have the opinion that it isn't neither important nor necessary to absolutely be voting for Lene on every chart in the world. I doubt she cares whether she's on or off all these voting charts that never seem to end.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  11:16:38  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, maybe so, but i still find it saddening that she isn't given the credit of being talented. Her talent is unsurpassable, and comes from deep within... not from flesh and bones, but from deep inside her heart, her core...

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000