Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2004 :  07:09:20  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

Does anyone have a clue how I can vote more than once? [I've tryed deleteing cookies & The History] But it doesn't work...Right now I have to use diffrent computers to vote more than once per day which is quit anoying...

What site? If you're talking about www.nationaleopinie.nl than you it's best not to vote more than once a day, since the moderators already threatend to exclude Lene from the lists because they were convinced we cheated.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2004 :  00:11:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They threathend to exclude her for that? That doesent sound right at all. They can take away the cheated votes when they find evidence, but totaly ban her from the list sounds very harsch.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2004 :  01:43:54  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
WHAT!?
only 1 per day...thats NOT good
And I bet Britney is also cheating...
so what should we do?

The understandable beauty of all elements gatherd in one...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2004 :  07:07:29  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just vote and vote and vote and pray that she gets to number one, that of which she dearly deserves! Let's oust Britney out of the charts and into the drain!

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2004 :  10:42:09  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know a way to make Lene number 1 in the blink of an eye...and bring everyone as low as wanted...

But first of all as soon as the mods. check iit they will exclude Lene & Its EXTREMELY big trouble for me...

And for multiple votes...I found a way [I made a small little browser that will not save any Info. [But its really slow]
But I wont use it untill this exclude thing falls off...

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2004 :  11:52:48  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If that's the case, i think you should keep that technique for the time being. The moderators aren't going to be happy if they find you've been tampering with the way the poll is going.

Go to Top of Page

Ayna
Fan

Norway
18 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2004 :  16:10:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc

quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

Does anyone have a clue how I can vote more than once? [I've tryed deleteing cookies & The History] But it doesn't work...Right now I have to use diffrent computers to vote more than once per day which is quit anoying...

What site? If you're talking about www.nationaleopinie.nl than you it's best not to vote more than once a day, since the moderators already threatend to exclude Lene from the lists because they were convinced we cheated.

We must not let that happen please. She is already climbing the list, i have been into a french fansite http://lene.marlin.free.fr/forum/index.php
and ask them to vote for her, and into a norwegian fansite, www.lene-marlin.no" target="_blank">http://www.lene-marlin.no
but that is not very active all the time.

We Just Keep on Voting!!

www.radiotromso.no/images/29.jpg" border="0">

Lene is great!

Edited by - Ayna on 11 Jul 2004 16:12:22
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  00:29:47  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well I just sent a message to the orkut Lene Marlin Community and asked them 2 vote 2...
I hope that it grows fast...

I got 2 tasks on that nationaleopinie site:
*Bring Lene to her rightfull place*
*Must destroy Britney*

---

Go to Top of Page

Ayna
Fan

Norway
18 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  03:04:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did even type to the frenchies in France, with a help from my friend. If they answer in france i will not really understand, hehehe. And i know Lene has a fansite in Japan too, i did look into a japanese fansite i think, but i didn't understand a SIGN/WORD! If someone find out, maybe we can post something on the japanese site???

Lene is great!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  11:54:14  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm... let me see if i can work it out. It's quite similiar to Chinese wordings, and i have an aunt who knows how to read and write in Japanese.

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  12:23:53  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've done what i can with the Chinese and Japanese sites... just waiting for them to mail me back. Hope i've been of some use.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  22:53:44  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm also tryin out the forums at gamefaqs.com
[They always reply and I can always rely on them]

just hope it works...
And right now the orkut Lene Marlin Community now has 34 members [used 2 be 29 members a few days ago]

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  22:57:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, that's a world Lene's fan mobilization
At lene-marlin.no they're only 3 and they were already voting. We in the Italian Forum give most of the votes, but they're never enough, especially for the Miss Chart.

Here are the links again, it's easier for everyone:

Miss 2004

Best Artist

Best Song

P.S. Superfan, to vote more times, just vote every time you connect to the web. It's possible as many times as you want within a day.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 12 Jul 2004 22:58:56
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  23:05:20  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes the IP Address thing...I know but I found a better way...
[I made a Internet browser for it,but the browser is just 2 slow]

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2004 :  14:48:33  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here are the status of 4 of them I took these results over 2 todays

NAME: Rank: +Votes:
Alsou 1 672
Britney Spears 2 144
~~Lene Marlin~~ 24 84
Amy Lee [Evanescence] 29 98

[I didn't vote for Amy at all even though I like Evanescence but she's climbing so we gotta be carefull]

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000