Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  10:28:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey to all!!! Well finally we heard the news about Lene upcoming concert. I'm very happy and prond for this! Hope Lene will take it easy and also that she will play in little place. Closed performaces are very wonderful and I think that Lene will make good concerts!
She hasn't to be afraid of the audience, we will be there to see her playing and singing...and of course to sing with her! She has to figure out that here in Italy we respect her even if she thinks we are a bit funny.
If Lene will read this I wanna tell her to take this all easy and enjoy also to play live.

klemms Marcy

***En venn for livet vil du finne i meg. En som alltid vil være glad i deg, å
bry seg om deg. Så hvis jeg dør i natt, mn venn, lukk dine øyne og vi møtes
igjen!!***

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  11:45:33  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wish I could be certain about any upcoming concert by Lene. I know Virgin Italy seems to confirm dates in April, according to lene.it, but there have been absolutely no confirmation of any kind from EMI Virgin Norway, which are, after all, Lene's main spokesmen (since she doesn't have any manager). As late as last month, Per E. Johansen, head of Virgin Norway, stated that no plans for a Norwegian live tour had been made, contradicting the reports of N-TV2 (and Lene's own wish). Of course, this may have been changed in the later 2 - 3 weeks.

She doesn't mention any of this, either, in the recent interview (Dagbladet, yesterday), which worries me somewhat. Nor are there any more words on the earlier reported Asia tour. One could really be tempted to ask: 'What is going on?' :)

So, I would like to see some more official press, but hopefully it will come soon.

EDIT: It seems like I ought to check around before writing: The Norwegian press today have caught the info here at lene.it about Lene's tour in Italy; and have confirmed it from Hans Olav Grøttheim at Virgin Norway, although no new dates are confirmed (but some are suggested). "The plans are starting to get concrete" he says. Several other European countries are also possibly involved in the tour plans. The main source is Nordlys newspaper:

http://www.nordlys.no/kultur/article886506.ece

More info and translated article soon on lene-marlin.no .

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no

Edited by - Tef Johs on 24 Feb 2004 13:37:11
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  15:14:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you believe now?
I knew Norwegian newspaper would have done interviews on the basis of our news. A great thank you to Lasse Jangås and those at Nordlys. At least now we have Lene "main's spokesmen" confirm

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 24 Feb 2004 15:18:35
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  16:58:50  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, Marko, I'm only human, you know :D

I can only imagine the "Lene fever" that would catch on in Tromsø the second a tour date is confirmed in her home city. And not only for those living there, but for the rest of Norway as well. A full live concert with Lene...you don't get it any bigger than that :)

Did Lasse Jangås of Nordlys contact you about this before today's published article?

tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  17:59:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well the tour seems quite confirmed. Just to wait for ufficial news...

igjen!!***

Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  20:50:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Did Lasse Jangås of Nordlys contact you about this before today's published article?

No, why?
But I hoped that some journalists would read our news and do this work, as in June, when we first gave the news about Lene's new album. That's why I'm thanking them

Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  22:47:32  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, this evening I was in fact contacted by a journalist from VG, the larger Norwegian newspaper, regarding the tour plans of Lene.

So, I presume, they're also into the case of Lene's upcoming tour. We might expect another article tomorrow, or the in the days ahead, in VG. There will surely also be publicity concerning the Spellemann awards on Saturday. A lot of Lene ahead, in other words :)

And, I might add that also Norwegian TV2 had a shorter news broadcast about Lene's tour plans in "Absolutt underholdning" this evening.

tefjohs@lene-marlin.no

Edited by - Tef Johs on 24 Feb 2004 22:51:27
Go to Top of Page

ZcapZ
Fan

Sweden
6 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  07:46:11  Show Profile  Visit ZcapZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is a small clip from TV2 Norway yesterday that Tef mentioned...
http://fire.prohosting.com/zcapz/zcapz_lene_marlin_absolutt_underholdning_040224.divx
(just rename to .avi)

Has the Pepsi Live performance been aired yet?
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  11:00:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, a journalist from VG contacted us too yesterday and we also do think there will be another investigationa and another article very soon, but I dont' have expectations that VG will obtain more news.

Thank you a lot ZcapZ, but I don't understand a word, I only hear "Italia" sometimes Could someone translate please?

Go to Top of Page

memo
Fan

Norway
77 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  12:41:57  Show Profile  Visit memo's Homepage  Click to see memo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
she says that she will be playing at LEAST 3 concerts in italy :-)

http://www.lene-marlin.no

memo@lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  13:18:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
she says that she will be playing at LEAST 3 concerts in italy :-)

Thank you. I hope it's really so in Lene's plans.

Edited by - Marko on 25 Feb 2004 13:20:21
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  13:57:42  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Thank you a lot ZcapZ, but I don't understand a word, I only hear "Italia" sometimes Could someone translate please?

Sure thing Marko...

"Record company EMI has confirmed that there are plans for a tour in Norway and in Italy. Italian websites report that Lene Marlin will play at least three concerts in Italy just after Easter, and that the tour will probably start in Norway in March."

Nothing new but cool that they mentioned you!

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  14:00:40  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just realised memo had already given you the gist of it! Sorry memo!
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  20:29:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow guys! You work very hard, wanna make my congratulation for all! I hope that there will be official news soon.. keep working like that... you rulez!!!

igjen!!***

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  20:46:35  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is rumoured that Lene might appear in this years edition of The Night of the Proms (http://www.notp.com/) but only in Germany. Off course this is only a rumour.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  22:50:14  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There have been two new scheduled upcoming Lene appearances in Germany the last two days:

NBC Europe
Giga

PRO 7
M Chart Show

according to http://www.virginmusic.de/xml/5/3250857/termine.html

It seems like she is about to start promoting the new single (Another Day), perhaps?. I got notified by Sebastian at www.LeneMarlinWeb.de

tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000