Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  11:54:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think all French fan will be very happy this time
It will probably be the only concert in France, at least for the moment, therefore noone should miss it.
Let us know how many will go.

P.s. I expected such news from someone of the subscribers of this forum. Now it's time for everyone to search for concerts of Lene in all the sites of his country which report such events.
Anyway, this time noone can say that Lene.it gives only Italy-related news

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  12:50:16  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome!

This is brilliant news! Also updated lene-marlin.no...and tipped VG :)

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  13:55:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW Good place to start Paris!!! REally beautiful city!!!

***En venn for livet vil du finne i meg. En som alltid vil være glad i deg, å
bry seg om deg. Så hvis jeg dør i natt, mn venn, lukk dine øyne og vi møtes
igjen!!***

Go to Top of Page

memo
Fan

Norway
77 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  14:30:28  Show Profile  Visit memo's Homepage  Click to see memo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i wonder how this will turn out though..
wasn't it in france only three people came to her mini-performance, out of ten?

http://www.lene-marlin.no

memo@lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  14:47:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.la-scene.com
In my guide-book of Paris I didn't find a description of it (perhaps it's a new restaurant, my book is some years old), but I found out the location on the map. It's not far from Place de la Bastille, on the right side of the Seine. Following Rue de la Roquette, going northwards from the Place, it's the third side-street. In the same zone there's also the China Club, but going eastwards from the Place.
But someone knows how many people can enter? It seems not to be so great, it's a bar-restaurant. Perhaps 200-300 people?

Edited by - Marko on 08 Mar 2004 17:34:19
Go to Top of Page

marcolino
Fan

France
6 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  17:10:06  Show Profile  Send marcolino an ICQ Message  Click to see marcolino's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'm italian but i live in Paris (erasmus student). I'm looking for lene's fans for going all together to the concert of Lene. We have to book for avalaible places? if you want u can contact me!

-----

je suis un mec italien mais j'abite à paris, je cherche des fans de lene pour aller ensemble au concert à "la scene". Il faut reserver des places ou il faut seulement acheter les tickets? Si vous voulez vous pouvez me contacter. Merci. Marco
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  17:43:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ciao marcolino. Didn't know you were in Paris.
It's very kind from you. I would so much come to Paris, also to see again the city. It's easy: an airplane, a hotel room and some money
The fact is that we think the Italian concerts will take place around the beginning of May, that is the week before Paris and you can't be always around (I for myself would like to do it but how to explain it to the parents? )

Go to Top of Page

fantaman
Fan

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  17:53:27  Show Profile  Visit fantaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great news! Let's hope more dates will be revealed very soon.

Guy

Lene Marlin Fanbase http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lenemarlinfanbase
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  18:44:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Marcolino, an Italian student in Paris! SO you are very lucky to see Lene first concert! WOW!

***En venn for livet vil du finne i meg. En som alltid vil være glad i deg, å
bry seg om deg. Så hvis jeg dør i natt, mn venn, lukk dine øyne og vi møtes
igjen!!***

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  19:11:34  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

http://www.la-scene.com
In my guide-book of Paris I didn't find a description of it (perhaps it's a new restaurant, my book is some years old), but I found out the location on the map. It's not far from Place de la Bastille, on the right side of the Seine. Following Rue de la Roquette, going northwards from the Place, it's the third side-street. In the same zone there's also the China Club, but going eastwards from the Place.
But someone knows how many people can enter? It seems not to be so great, it's a bar-restaurant. Perhaps 200-300 people?

It's a concerthall with a restaurant. It's well know in France. Some of the artist who performed there in the past are The Cure, Pink, Bob Sinclar, ColdPlay,K’s Choice, ...

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  19:21:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news!

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  19:33:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
It's a concerthall with a restaurant. It's well know in France. Some of the artist who performed there in the past are The Cure, Pink, Bob Sinclar, ColdPlay,K’s Choice, ...

... and Dido too, as I could see on the site. They're always "together"

So, there will be enough place also for 500 people or more perhaps?! Did you see it sometime, Meriadoc? And will you be there? You live not so far from Paris (about 300Km I think)

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2004 :  21:44:01  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

quote:

... and Dido too, as I could see on the site. They're always "together"

So, there will be enough place also for 500 people or more perhaps?! Did you see it sometime, Meriadoc? And will you be there? You live not so far from Paris (about 300Km I think)

Belgian television showed a concert by Arno at Le Scene some time ago. If I recall well, I think there should be place for some 500 people.
I certainly will try to be there.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

marcolino
Fan

France
6 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2004 :  23:31:21  Show Profile  Send marcolino an ICQ Message  Click to see marcolino's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I see that i can buy ticket online with credit card (no problem for me: credit cards are free for the students here in France). If anyone want to come with me to the concert... message me! :) if anyone want to come in france from italy, it's very easy and cheap! There're flights from all italy with Volareweb (www.volareweb.com) from 19 euros to Paris Orly Airport. Or ther're too flights from Milan with easyjet, from 9 euros (www.easyjet.com). Bye :) Marco
Go to Top of Page

marcolino
Fan

France
6 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2004 :  23:33:54  Show Profile  Send marcolino an ICQ Message  Click to see marcolino's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i forget: there's hostels from 15 euros/night !!! it's very cheap! you can found that here ---> http://www.hostelworld.org !!! bye!! i hope u'll come all here in paris for the concert ! Marco
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2004 :  07:47:38  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marcolino

i forget: there's hostels from 15 euros/night !!! it's very cheap! you can found that here ---> http://www.hostelworld.org !!! bye!! i hope u'll come all here in paris for the concert ! Marco

Cool. Thanks for all the information. Do you know how far La Scene is from the trainstation Paris Nord?

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: