New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marsel
Fan

Russia
3 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2004 :  20:07:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
saw the announce in the virgin.de newsletter and sent the address.. and got the single today and its signed by lene and loox just perfect
just wondering how many of you participated and got the single from virgin germany?

p.s.:faces rulezzz

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  11:25:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, WELCOME to our first Russian fan!!

quote:
saw the announce in the virgin.de newsletter and sent the address

You could inform us before I sometimes gave a look to that site in the last weeks, but I never searched in the infos... don't know if I never saw them or did they update only in the last times? Anyway I've subscribed their newsletter now.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

lambgioco
Fan

Italy
2 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  13:02:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome also from part mine
Made happy you that at least have the single....here in Italy still I have not found it

Still Welcome!!!

Lago Loenvatnet-Sogn & Fjordane
Go to Top of Page

marsel
Fan

Russia
3 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  18:53:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

So, WELCOME to our first Russian fan!!

wow i didnt even think that im the first russian here
unfortunately they dont play her new videos on russian music channels but "sitting down here" and the second version (or which one was that shoot in america?) of the "unforgivable sinner" video were popular here

quote:
You could inform us before I sometimes gave a look to that site in the last weeks, but I never searched in the infos... don't know if I never saw them or did they update only in the last times? Anyway I've subscribed their newsletter now.

http://www.virginmusic.de/3250857/info.html this is lene`s page on the german virgin website but as you can read it there the contest (gewinnspiel) is already over...
sorry i didnt post it anywhere bcoz i actually thought you would have an idea...
in fact i have that newsletter bcoz im a huge fan of sandra and enigma (virgin germany artists) and i wanted to win the signed cd from sandra (when it was released) but never got lucky with that
and as their lene marlin contest was so simple that they only wanted people to send an email with the address so i just sent an email and forgot about it until i got the envelope and i was really surprised...
quote:
Originally posted by lambgioco

Welcome also from part mine
Made happy you that at least have the single....here in Italy still I have not found it
thank you just too bad they didnt include the video on this single would be cool to have it...
and also their new copyright protection function really suxx bcoz there are some problems playing the songs in cd-rom with the included (on the single)player... and i didnt find a way to open the songs with the windows media player yet
Go to Top of Page

Rocky.W.cn
Fan

China
5 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2004 :  07:53:19  Show Profile  Click to see Rocky.W.cn's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
o,you're so goodluck
now i'm looking for the DVD everywhere....5555
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000