Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2004 :  22:54:04  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice Words Meriadoc...
Now that I'm reading this stuff I'm getting to know Lene which now I'm aint so worried,
Everything Should be OK

I guess I just wanted some news...And maye I didn't know Lene 2 good,
But still If anyone has anything new please tell me/us about it,

---

The understandable beauty of all elements gatherd in one...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Geno
Fan

Norway
102 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2004 :  14:23:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lene-marlin.no has received an e-mail from EMI, according to which Lene is on holidays. www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2004 :  15:31:12  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh that's good news, i'm sure! Let's hope she's enjoying herself! Perhaps some of the forum members on holiday will meet her, eh?

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2004 :  20:02:44  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Geno

Lene-marlin.no has received an e-mail from EMI, according to which Lene is on holidays. www.lene-marlin.no

Nice. Hopefully EMI will give us such news a little more often.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2004 :  22:31:28  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cool, About Time!!!

The undersatndable beauty of all elements in one ...Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

Innocent Sinner
Fan

36 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  09:45:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and i hope M2M will stop annoying and threatening Lene and let her enjoying herself on holiday,( they are her rivals.. i mean enemies, arent they?)

"Vi Ma Gjorde noe med alle disse ungene som reker rundt i forkledninger og braker!"

Innocent Sinner The Mighty Viking aka Unbreakable Person :"

-DU ER INGEN UTFORDRING FOR MEG !!!!

-NOIN SEI ABBASTANZA PER ME !!!!

-TU FAIS PAS LE POIDS CONTRE MOI !!!!

-DU KANNST DICH NICHT MIT MIR VERGLEICHEN !!!!"

you'll see the truth. My victory is at hand. The sea will run with blood before the day is out
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  14:04:13  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Uh...Innocent Sinner First welcome and second off I gotta say...Be carefull about the M2M thing...there's a fan of them here...Though I don't even know them,

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  15:58:44  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Heh, Superfan's right, Innocent Sinner. I'm sure you're a nice guy, and you deserve a nice welcome, but since all Norwegian girls are great here, you'd better be wary about your words.

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  17:59:29  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Innocent Sinner

and i hope M2M will stop annoying and threatening Lene and let her enjoying herself on holiday,( they are her rivals.. i mean enemies, arent they?)

Am I missing here something?

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2004 :  23:26:49  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol...
I told U innocent Sinner...,
Anyways have a good time...And i recommend in these forums don't flame anyone but Britney...[I already tested it...Its Ok...lol]

Go to Top of Page

Innocent Sinner
Fan

36 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  11:12:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK..OK....now how about christina aguilera? i bet u hate her !!!!

agh...forget it. we should stay on the topic.(but i still believe that M2M are Lene's enemies. I wish Lene did something to protect herself from M2M's threat. if she was here i would give her AK-47)

"Vi Ma Gjorde noe med alle disse ungene som reker rundt i forkledninger og braker!"

Innocent Sinner The Mighty Viking aka The Man From North aka The King Of Sailor aka The King Of Pirate aka Unbreakable Person :"

-DU ER INGEN UTFORDRING FOR MEG !!!! DU ER ET NULL !! ET STORT NULL !!

-NON SEI ABBASTANZA PER ME !!!! TU NON SEI NIENTE !! NIENTE !!

-TU FAIS PAS LE POIDS CONTRE MOI !!!! TU N'ES RIEN !! RIEN DU TOUT !!

-DU KANNST DICH NICHT MIT MIR VERGLEICHEN !!!!
DU BIST NICHTS !! GAR NICHTS !!"

you'll see the truth. My victory is at hand. The sea will run with blood before this day is out
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  23:28:06  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NO...NO...
Change the topic back 2 christina!!!
...Christina is the only one who can beat Britney...though Madonna is also another threat for those 2,

And if lene was here...I'd do my services for her using an M4 [AK's aren't my style]
,...I don't think she'd use them if I'd give'em 2 her,

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  06:27:56  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ehh... i think they're all whorish. Look at the way Christina runs around in her bag-lady clothes screaming her little detached head even more off! And Madonna and her kissing sprees with other controversial women, especially with people like Britney.

And it's not nice to go shooting people!

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 07 Aug 2004 06:28:22
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  22:08:48  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard of the game manhunt...?
I wanna test my skillz on those 3!!!

---

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Geno
Fan

Norway
102 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  19:13:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a bit surprised to read the latest news, where it says that EMI considers the promotion of AD finished. In an interview in March, Lene said that "I am far from finished promoting AD" and Hans Grøttheim of EMI also said that she would promote AD in Germany and the UK in April/May (in fact, this was given as part of the reason why there would be no tour).

As we know, she hasn't done any promotion since March. So why has they decided to call it a day already? Also, if the promotion of AD is past, will we have to wait until Lene's next album to see her live?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000