Big fan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lene-Robyn
Fan

Netherlands
64 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2004 :  14:58:59  Show Profile  Visit Lene-Robyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am a big fan of Lene, but I have some questions for all of you.
I can't say everything I want to say, because I can't English very well. It's difficult to say things in English. But I wonder why there is only one star with my name under "fan". And if there are more fans from holland on this forum.
I LOVE LENE!!!!!

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2004 :  15:41:42  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, by right the administrator should be telling you this, but he's off for a holiday. You have one star when you're a starting member, two when you've got 50 posts, and three with 100 posts and more. So keep posting!

I'm not really sure if there're more fans from Holland... why don't you take a look at the "Members" section? They list the countries there...

Oh and welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself! And just a question, is Holland nice? I'd like to go there someday...

Worry not, you'll be quite comfortable here, i'm sure. We all love Lene!

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Fan

Italy
45 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2004 :  18:15:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to this site and forum. I guess you'll have a good time, don't worry about English (it's quite good anyway!): what really matters is your genuine passion for Lene!
I complete the stars-speech started by Helios: if it works like in the Italian forum you'll get the fourth star after 500 posts and the fifth after 1000 posts.
Hope to read you soon!

Luke

"I should have seen it would be this way
I should have known from the start what she's up to
when you've loved and you've lost someone
you know what it feels like to lose"

Edited by - Luke on 26 Jul 2004 21:29:06
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2004 :  21:09:52  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lene-Robyn

I am a big fan of Lene, but I have some questions for all of you.
I can't say everything I want to say, because I can't English very well. It's difficult to say things in English. But I wonder why there is only one star with my name under "fan". And if there are more fans from holland on this forum.
I LOVE LENE!!!!!

Hoi Lene-Robyn, welkom op dit forum. Helaas zijn hier niet veel Nederlanders. Je bent de derde (klik op members om te zien wie hier komt).
Je krijgt een tweede ster als je 50 berichtjes heb gepost en een derde als je de 100 overschrijdt.
Ik denk niet dat er veel bezwaar is als je eens iets in het Nederlands post, zolang je niet overdrijft. Engels blijft echter de meest begrijpbare taal internationaal, dus zijn de meeste onderwerpen hier in het Engels.
groetjes

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2004 :  23:08:51  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
And I totally agree with Helios...nobody here flames...offence and...
And if there is one thing easy to do its finding a place to post...
I'm also pretty new here 2,
[Dont look at the number of posts I'm just new]
Go to Top of Page

Lene-Robyn
Fan

Netherlands
64 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2004 :  13:37:27  Show Profile  Visit Lene-Robyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you all!
Well, I think there's not so much to do in Holland. But I live here since I was born. Maybe you like Holland very much if you come here.
Go to Top of Page

Geno
Fan

Norway
102 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2004 :  14:14:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome.
If you're looking for other Lene fans from Holland, I think this site is run by a Dutch guy (although it is in English)
http://www.lene-marlin.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2004 :  22:12:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hallo, Robyn, WELCOME
Fans from Holland are: Sweety, I am Dutch
Fans from Belgium are: Meriadoc, Gowap, ary

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page